Does Anybody Have a 2020 Kia SUV ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I'm going to buy a 2020 Kia SUV soon, and I'm wondering if anybody here has one, and what they could tell me about their vehicle. First off, I'm wanting it to have enough cargo space to fit a standard size bicycle.

Next, anything you might be interested to say about your car, positive, negative, or unusual features.

I'm going to buy a 2020 Kia SUV soon, and I'm wondering if anybody here has one, and what they could tell me about their vehicle. First off, I'm wanting it to have enough cargo space to fit a standard size bicycle.

Next, anything you might be interested to say about your car, positive, negative, or unusual features.
I bought a new car in 2017. I bought a Cadillac because of all the safety features. Then I think I heard Subaru has all the same features. Crap.

GM has gone to hell (quality) along with Chrysler/Fiat and ANYONE who tells you other wise either works there, has a GM pension or some other GM benefits to protect

Trust Scotty !!

I'd FAR rather buy American.

But I want American companies to go back to the quality model rather than the volume / max profits model.
I'd rather buy American too. Let them match Hyundai and Kia in the warranty dept, and Maybe I will. Buicks are pretty good cars, no ?

buy a year or two old low milage from a dealer ...its a buyers market
It's NOT a buyers buyers market. Used vehicles went up $700 after NYC was attacked by Covid. Bikes & Campers also jumped in price. Bikes & parts are hard to find. Even auto parts are selling like crazy. It's a sellers market!!!

I bought a new car in 2017. I bought a Cadillac because of all the safety features. Then I think I heard Subaru has all the same features. Crap.
I wouldn't have another GM POS or any other piece of shit made in the Detroit shithole for any price. You'd have to pay me just to drive that junk off the lot.
We have a 2003 Subaru and it's still solid. If you think that's old I'm still driving a 1995 Toyota pickup. Although I think Toyota quality has suffered over the last several years. At least the shit done by Toyota America anyway.

Who else has a drivetrain 10 YEAR WARRANTY ?
My Chrysler dealer had a no cost lifetime Powertrain or drivetrain warranty. Can't remember what they actually called it. Provided at no cost on top of typical warranty.
Saved my ass when engine ate a cam shaft at 157 K miles. Got full replacement at no cost, long after my extended warranty expired. Some dealership's call it a million mile warranty. I have seen this among Hyundai and KIA in the Twin Cities.
The catch is lifetime expires when repairs reach current value of vehicle. So no one is getting an engine at a million miles. Still saved me though when I still had payments left at the time.

Yes...I have one. I used to have a Toyota Camry....

The Kia Sportage is not as well made, seems to use a lot of gas. I like the car, but the wiper blades that came with the car sucked...I just replaced them. I keep a wheelchair in the cargo space in the back if that helps with the bike question....without putting the seats down. To fit a bike the seats would have to be put down........

Forum List

Back