Does America Condone Rape In Prison?

king.solomon

Rookie
Jun 12, 2013
Ancient Israel
Ok. Whenever a person commits a crime of a sexual nature, 9 out of 10 people say "I hope they do the same thing to them in there!" Or " They gonna wear his ass out!"

They're talking about rape.

Interesting.

Look, aren't you either FOR or AGAINST rape? Yet, I hear women all the time wishing with all their heart for a man to get raped in prison as payback for that man's sexual crime.

This brings us to a conundrum.

1. If anyone is raped in prison, that means our justice system has malfunctioned.
2. If women are against rape, shouldn't they be against ALL rape?
3. If we are EXPECTING and HOPING a person is raped in prison, then we are in a way ACCESSORY TO RAPE. Especially since we're the ones responsible for the guidelines of that environment.
4. If a person rapes another, then goes to prison for rape... that means they only raped that person ONCE. Yet, here we are HOPING this person is raped CONTINUALLY, INDEFINITELY!

I mean, which of us is worse?! The sick rapist? Or the law-abiding citizens with serial rape as a prepared punishment?

You can't be the person in charge of maintaining order in a prison, and at the same time, harbor ill will, and dreams of indefinitely raping who you are supposed to be "guarding".

Lastly, why are rapists given prison sentences? Isn't "doing the time" the punishment?

And not doing the time, AND for them to be raped AS WELL?

Shouldn't it be one or the other?

Your Thoughts...

Ok. Whenever a person commits a crime of a sexual nature, 9 out of 10 people say "I hope they do the same thing to them in there!" Or " They gonna wear his ass out!"

They're talking about rape.

Interesting.

Look, aren't you either FOR or AGAINST rape? Yet, I hear women all the time wishing with all their heart for a man to get raped in prison as payback for that man's sexual crime.

This brings us to a conundrum.

1. If anyone is raped in prison, that means our justice system has malfunctioned.
2. If women are against rape, shouldn't they be against ALL rape?
3. If we are EXPECTING and HOPING a person is raped in prison, then we are in a way ACCESSORY TO RAPE. Especially since we're the ones responsible for the guidelines of that environment.
4. If a person rapes another, then goes to prison for rape... that means they only raped that person ONCE. Yet, here we are HOPING this person is raped CONTINUALLY, INDEFINITELY!

I mean, which of us is worse?! The sick rapist? Or the law-abiding citizens with serial rape as a prepared punishment?

You can't be the person in charge of maintaining order in a prison, and at the same time, harbor ill will, and dreams of indefinitely raping who you are supposed to be "guarding".

Lastly, why are rapists given prison sentences? Isn't "doing the time" the punishment?

And not doing the time, AND for them to be raped AS WELL?

Shouldn't it be one or the other?

Your Thoughts...

Rape is a crime of violence, power and control - not lust. In custody or out, it is a violent crime and when the facts justify it, the perpetrator will be prosecuted. There are legal ways to make even incarceration more unpleasant.

Forum List

Back