Doctors have a dangerous life now

We smell your fear.
Nah, that's the shit on your nose that you're smelling. Where you got it, we don't want to know.

Anyways, you cult bois told us a year ago that we'd all be dead in a year. Your perfect record of failure is unblemished.

No matter. You have faith. Like any doomsday cultist, each time doomsday fails to arrive, you just push the date back some more.

This reminds me that I need to get another booster. I keep getting exposed to sick covid people & I have never caught it yet. I processed over 1,000 primary voters on Aug 2nd & I still feel great & testing negative.

The good/bad thing, depending how you look at it, about antivaxxer retardation is that it's self-correcting. Antivaxxers are still removing themselves from the population in large numbers. Not as often as before, but the numbers are still significant. COVID doesn't care about their conspiracy idiocy.

humans have something called an immune system, dont worry your little head off. To many vaccine doses however in too short a time is thought however to weaken that natural protection.. so go ahead and help yourself.
maybe this is why Biden is sick every other week with covid.

"In late 2021, a surge in insurance claims had indicated a mysterious spike in deaths among young adults ages 18-49 years old that could not be entirely explained by the Covid pandemic."

humans have something called an immune system,
According to your stupid theory, no human ever died of smallpox or plague, because THEY HAD AN IMMUNE SYSTEM.

According to your stupid theory, no human was ever paralyzed by polio, because THEY HAD AN IMMUNE SYSTEM.

Your theory is breathtakingly stupid and delusional.

Now, I do have an immune system. Thing is, I know that immune system needs to be trained to be effective. That's what vaccines do.

According to your stupid theory, no human ever died of smallpox or plague, because THEY HAD AN IMMUNE SYSTEM.

According to your stupid theory, no human was ever paralyzed by polio, because THEY HAD AN IMMUNE SYSTEM.

Now, I do have an immune system. Thing is, I know that immune system needs to be trained to be effective. That's what vaccines do.

Yes. traditional vaccines are rather proven aren't they?

'Vaccinated' gullible morons more and more grasp they had been fooled and can probably die.
Because lying 'politicians' are ( still ) difficult to catch the first persons for revenge are of course those who had lied to victims and lead they to accept the 'jab'
Many countries report assaults on medicine workers.
And it's just the beginning
It looks like the Western countries gonna have no doctors anymore.

If doctors are profiting off the death of others ( due to the vaccine ) then they must pay the price!!

The vaccine can be very beneficial to some but they turned into another weapon of politics

It doesn't necessarily need more drugs to be effective. Eating good food, fruits, vegetables, fish etc, staying away from processed foods, too much fried stuff etc is way better than taking experimental injections. Many conventional vaccines are very good. I've had just about every vaccine.

Go talk to some Amish folks and get back to us.

There are no doctors since the end of the 19th century there are only scammers

Forum List

Back