Doctor Says Joe Biden Is Fit For Office

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
President Biden's health report released this week

(PDF here: )

Has the following information:

President Biden has persistent atrial fibrillation (abnormal heartbeat).

His left ventricular ejection fraction is 55-60%, which is on the very low end of what is considered normal.

He's on stroke preventative medicine (Eliquis).

He has acid reflux, and it is getting worse. It is making his tracheal, esophageal, and pharyngeal epithelium appear abnormal.

He has a hiatal hernia (esophagus-stomach).

He has moderate to severe degenerative osteoarthritic spondylosis, getting worse quickly. That's why he has trouble walking. His spinal column is deteriorating.

He has neuropathy in both feet, getting worse quickly.

Bloodwork normal, blood pressure normal, BMI normal, few medications.

He also had a polyp surgically removed during his colonscopy. Will check the polyp to see if it is cancerous.

1637443495477.png

Last edited:
Joe seems physically fit for a man of his age. *Every* person over 60 is living with something that's not perfect.
I have AF...it's quite common.
He shouldn't be trying to jog up steps like 48 yr old President Obama used to do though.
Joe should walk up stairs slowly and carefully, hanging onto the railing.

According to the definition rules of today Joe is an 'elderly' man.
Some 'elderly' with life experience are wiser than young 'wokes' with no life experience.

Joe seems to get a little 'mixed up' with what he tries to say, which is why he should always read from prepared text...as many public speakers to.
Seems a little forgetful at times, which is why people make shopping lists, so they don't forget anything.
IMO he's not being managed properly by his minders.

Elton John said he had a prompter on the piano with all the words of the song he wrote for Princess Diana's funeral service..."Goodbye England's Rose", to the tune of his song "Candle In The Wind"...so he wouldn't get mixed up.

Last edited:
The very fact they need to TELL you this is proof it is all propaganda.

Joe Bidet wasn't fit for office two years ago when he first started running!

Malpractice. We can all see he isn't "vigorous". We see other things as well.

I guess this Doctor means his [Biden's] heart and lungs are properly functioning.

I think this doctor needs a doctor, because physically he might be healthy,.. but mentally he's nearly at the point of being braindead.

A further point is that this doctor should be just as concerned giving Joe a MENTAL ACUITY TEST because the mental aspect is MORE important in a presidency than the physical. The very fact that they DON'T and make no mention of it is proof they are afraid to even go there to see what they find!

Allons-y, Brandon!

A further point is that this doctor should be just as concerned giving Joe a MENTAL ACUITY TEST because the mental aspect is MORE important in a presidency than the physical. The very fact that they DON'T and make no mention of it is proof they are afraid to even go there to see what they find!

Allons-y, Brandon!

Still think Trump is going to live to be 200, dontcha?

I think this doctor needs a doctor, because physically he might be healthy,.. but mentally he's nearly at the point of being braindead.

Same doctor who says men can get pregnant. We need a 2nd opinion.

He's probably the kind of doctor that would call a man a woman, just because the man said so. One of "those" kind of doctors.

Next thing you know Biden will spend 2 months bragging about "passing' a Cognitive test...that would be so much fun again

Forum List

Back