Do you see a little resemblance of Mortimer to the young Ian Stuart Donaldson?

I know him through his songs

Im not a racist or nazi but some songs rock...

This for example, hardcore "we will find you".... "you better believe it"... lol

You're not a racist or a nazi, yet you keep posting threads questioning what race you look like, racial profiling of gypsies, and neo-nazis forums... You claim to be an American nationalist, but live in Austria...

And let's face it, no one but a neo-nazi would ever know about this guy.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
You're not a racist or a nazi, yet you keep posting threads questioning what race you look like, racial profiling of gypsies, and neo-nazis forums... You claim to be an American nationalist, but live in Austria...

And let's face it, no one but a neo-nazi would ever know about this guy.

I knew some neo-nazis back then, they were not my friends, they bullied me a bit, but were also not terribly bad, like killing me, they even told me about some neo-nazi bands, and i first came to know about Screwdriver through a german band, I think it was Landser or something they made a song about Ian Stuart, then I googled Ian Stuart.

I knew some neo-nazis back then, they were not my friends, they bullied me a bit, but were also not terribly bad, like killing me, they even told me about some neo-nazi bands, and i first came to know about Screwdriver through a german band, I think it was Landser or something they made a song about Ian Stuart, then I googled Ian Stuart.

Still... It's pretty weird man. You literally have "american nationalist"* under your profile pic.

*A false statement since you're not even American.

Still... It's pretty weird man. You literally have "american nationalist"* under your profile pic.

*A false statement since you're not even American.

It is a false statement but it doesnt hurt anyone. Who cares? Im pretending to be a American Nationalist but Im not American, right.

But why? It's stupid. How can you be a nationalist, for a nation you don't even live in?

I live in the USmessageboard nation. It is specific to USmessageboard. I dont call myself American Nationalist in other forums, or german forums, or in real life. Maybe in some other english speaking forums, but not in german speaking forums.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
You a damn Nazi sympathizer??

Forum List

Back