Do you know any IDIOT who was in the Hospital and posted it on social media?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Posting a pic of themselves in the Hospital Gown laying in bed? Social media has made half the country retarded

Someone on my friends list posting all her personal health issues.............."well Im back in the Hospital because I had a stroke"

I wan to reply so bad and say "YOU A DUMB BITCH"

lol

Posting a pic of themselves in the Hospital Gown laying in bed? Social media has made half the country retarded

Someone on my friends list posting all her personal health issues.............."well Im back in the Hospital because I had a stroke"

lol

The social media posts that get me are ones showing someone's kids out front of their home with their street number in plain sight as if they're just begging pedophiles everywhere to come take their children.

lol
A high school buddy just did this on Facebook. Something wrong with his heart. I try and keep that shit to myself.

A high school buddy just did this on Facebook. Something wrong with his heart. I try and keep that shit to myself.
I was in the Hospital for 2 months and never mentioned anything

I generally dont post my health problems to the world.
Although after listening to one of the dumb asses complaining here on USMB I find the need to tell them to STFU because he's not special.
Honestly? I don’t want to know that you’re dying. I won’t tell you when I’m dying, you don’t tell me. If I’m dying, I want the jerks to keep being jerks. Taking it easy won’t make me feel better.

Bu5 then if I’m dying, who cares about politics? Maybe I’ll be in the religious forum. Lol

Social media is sewage OP.

Are you learning that just today?

Honestly? I don’t want to know that you’re dying. I won’t tell you when I’m dying, you don’t tell me. If I’m dying, I want the jerks to keep being jerks. Taking it easy won’t make me feel better.

Bu5 then if I’m dying, who cares about politics? Maybe I’ll be in the religious forum. Lol

Dying is a personal experience to be shared only with loved ones.
My favorite uncle passed away and I didnt know anything about until after the fact.
I dont hold it against him in the least. As I said,dying is a personal thing and I dont want anyone crying over me other than my Wife.

i post on here about stuff cause we are hidden behind the avatars and all...social media with my real name....o hell no....i am very careful when i post pics of the kids (4 and 7) i am very careful not to post anything revealing of body or location....

plus you are inviting thieves to take advantage of your empty house...i dont even put stuff like vacays on after i am back...no ones business what i am doing

but i do watch those who post ever damn thing going on with them..with text and pics...amazing what people will brag about on fakebook

I’ll let you know I was sick when I’m a survivor not before.
Do keep in mind that not everyone is given the ability to sing such a song which is why the lyrics should be out there before your story ends up having to be delivered by someone else.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I was in the Hospital for 2 months and never mentioned anything
Why were you there? How are you doing these days?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. One reason why sharing certain things makes sense in my own opinion is because other people can learn from the stories should they or someone they care about end up in the same picture later.

Do keep in mind that not everyone is given the ability to sing such a song which is why the lyrics should be out there before your story ends up having to be delivered by someone else.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I’d rather one day someone start a thread where is sealybobo? And maybe I told a couple people I was going through some shit so they can reply that I had mentioned someth8ng about being sick. But nothing specific. No one here knows me that personally. I will simply disappear never to be heard from again.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. One reason why sharing certain things makes sense in my own opinion is because other people can learn from the stories should they or someone they care about end up in the same picture later.
Heart issue. 2018

God bless you always!!!

Holly

My brother is going to go get a real colonoscopy. Pooping in the box won’t find pollips. My mom and I had pollips. Yes I told him go get one.

But I hated it when my aunt got cancer and she started telling us to go get checked out. It really doesn’t work that way. What do you tell your doctor? My aunt has cancer so please run a bunch of expensive tests just because she has cancer?

My brother is going to go get a real colonoscopy. Pooping in the box won’t find pollips. My mom and I had pollips. Yes I told him go get one.

But I hated it when my aunt got cancer and she started telling us to go get checked out. It really doesn’t work that way. What do you tell your doctor? My aunt has cancer so please run a bunch of expensive tests just because she has cancer?
In a way, I can understand your aunt. Country singer Wade Hayes was sitting at stage four colon cancer before his body finally told him that something was wrong. Thankfully he had a full recovery in 2012 and is still here with us now. Did things go well for your aunt?

God bless you and Wade always!!!

Holly

lol
Lots of idiots commit crimes and the post videos of it on the internet too

In a way, I can understand your aunt. Country singer Wade Hayes was sitting at stage four colon cancer before his body finally told him that something was wrong. Thankfully he had a full recovery in 2012 and is still here with us now. Did things go well for your aunt?

God bless you and Wade always!!!

Holly
She didn't die from cancer but fairly soon after cancer she fell apart.

My mom had Alzheimers. They had a falling out right before she started getting bad so she didn't see my mom for years. Last time she saw her she could communicate.

When she finally saw my mom, my mom was sooooo bad we think it broke my aunts heart. My mom died a week after she saw her and then my aunt died a month after that.

Forum List

Back