Do you have Metabolic Syndrome?

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
You fast for 12 hours, you visit your doctor for a blood draw (smaller needle than used for blood donations) and they will test for many things, but MS can be measured for this: Your doctor will go over all of these results, and many more.

Low HDL -- (<40mg/dL)
High Triglycerides -- (> 150 mg/dL)
Large Waistline -- (>40" for males, 35" for females)
High Blood Pressure -- (>130 / >85)
High Blood Glucose -- (> 100 mg/dL)

The way to lower this is, you guessed it, quit eating sugary foods.

You fast for 12 hours, you visit your doctor for a blood draw (smaller needle than used for blood donations) and they will test for many things, but MS can be measured for this: Your doctor will go over all of these results, and many more.

Low HDL -- (<40mg/dL)

Low HDL -- (<40mg/dL)

For 3 weeks now I've been off of white sugar in my coffee, which I like more sweet than not, and I drink a lot of coffee each day. So that's a lot of sugar I'm not consuming. I'm using Organic Stevia in the Raw. It's pricey: $16.99 at Costco, but it's for 800 packets. I'm getting used to it.

imageService

For 3 weeks now I've been off of white sugar in my coffee, which I like more sweet than not, and I drink a lot of coffee each day. So that's a lot of sugar I'm not consuming. I'm using Organic Stevia in the Raw. It's pricey: $16.99 at Costco, but it's for 800 packets. I'm getting used to it.

imageService
I forget who said it on here but I owe her my gratitude. We were discussing differences between Canadian and U.S tea (hot vs cold) and she said "I shouldn't have to put stuff in my drink to make it enjoyable". I was down to about a half a tea spoon of sugar in my tea but then went totally straight and I've grown accustomed to it while losing alot of weight (the stress of my wife and I has contributed to tbis weigt loss also). If there is ine thing to cut out in our diet it woukd be sugar

Forum List

Back