Do you guys use Home Advisor? If so what's your experience with them?

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
They call & email me all the damn time asking me to take on their customers but I've always declined.

But I may reconsider as I finally let them give me the pitch and 300.00 per year to be listed and 50.00 per lead is damn cheap.

I'm just curious what others have experienced with them from either the contractor or consumer perspective.

They call & email me all the damn time asking me to take on their customers but I've always declined.

But I may reconsider as I finally let them give me the pitch and 300.00 per year to be listed and 50.00 per lead is damn cheap.

I'm just curious what others have experienced with them from either the contractor or consumer perspective.
I won't join their party.. I don't intend to pay that much for a lead...Maybe 5-7%...

I won't join their party.. I don't intend to pay that much for a lead...Maybe 5-7%...
They bought out Angies List and the merger should be done within the year.
I have a massive established account with them with over a hundred A+ reports so I figure maybe I should make the jump before the merger is completed so I don't get shafted in some ridiculous program down the road.

Forum List

Back