Do you feel like the world is coming to an end?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Trouble feeding yourself and family due to mass inflation and gas prices? Are you afraid global warming will end the earth?

Put those concerns away, cuz our real focus should be spending $2.6 billion in gender studies around the world.

At least, that is what Diaper Joe thinks.

Trouble feeding yourself and family due to mass inflation and gas prices? Are you afraid global warming will end the earth?

Put those concerns away, cuz our real focus should be spending $2.6 billion in gender studies around the world.

Dummy, your link is talking about gender equity programs that go to support education and opportunities for women in repressed countries, not "gender studies"

Orwellian semantics.
Nope, these are not different words for same meaning.

These are very different words with very different meanings.

2.6 billion is not for studies. These are programs that directly help women in backward countries where their opportunities are repressed.

2.6 billion is not for studies. These are programs that directly help women in backward countries where their opportunities are repressed.
Those of us paying attention know what games you cultural Marxist shits play with words.

You're not fooling anyone.

The Book of Revelation is about to be opened upon a wicked world. That is how I feel about all this.

Who goes from COVID19 straight in to PUTIN22?

I'm thinking a few short years to get to that, but something foul has been in the air for the last two years.

Might be Quid Pro Joe's diaper.

The Book of Revelation is about to be opened upon a wicked world. That is how I feel about all this.

Who goes from COVID19 straight in to PUTIN22?

I'm thinking a few short years to get to that, but something foul has been in the air for the last two years.

Might be Quid Pro Joe's diaper.
Have to keep the sense of moral panic turned up to 11, in order to keep the gullible sheep in the same frenzied flock.

The true deflection to spend and waste trillions of dollars that weakens nations.

Let see. We have millions of women doctors, lawyers, congressman, supreme court judge, house speaker, one that damn near became president and so on. So gender equality for women doesn't need the money, they are equal already.

If he speaking about trannies then no need there either for money because all trannies are men or women which already have high positions of power and wealth. Anything else is their personal fantasy and not the responsibility of society to play into. Someone's personal cosplay isn't a concern because they were born a man or woman, there is no third neglected gender or anything.

So I don't see the need for that money at all.

Fuck them.

They have been saying the world is going to end since I was born, I am getting tired of them saying it and the world actually not ending. If it hasn't ended now it never will.

I actually took a class on gender studies in college. I fail to see why this is so awful that colleges are teaching gender studies, sorry am I missing some awful world event here?

I know a lot of people are afraid of trans, or guys/ gals who decide to change genders. I don't know what they are really so afraid of or what the big issue is. I think some people on this forum are more afraid of trans then a nuclear bomb. It really is very silly. Someone chooses to defy society norms and be a trans or change genders people have a heart attack over it, please people there are really more things to be worried about in this world take a chill pill.

Forum List

Back