CDZ Do you consider the term "homosexual" as offensive one?

I don't care who people feel attracted to, I care about what they do which affects public health. Anal intercourse (especially with multiple partners) is an inherently dangerous activity. Adding oral intercourse makes it worse.

Crossing the street's an inherently dangerous activity. Sex with disease-free people is every bit as safe as getting a blood transfusion from them. Type of sexual activity doesn't matter. Can't get anything icky from those that don't have anything icky.

Read this: Anal Sex Safety and Health Concerns

P.S. How do you know if a person is disease-free?

I don't care who people feel attracted to, I care about what they do which affects public health. Anal intercourse (especially with multiple partners) is an inherently dangerous activity. Adding oral intercourse makes it worse.

Crossing the street's an inherently dangerous activity. Sex with disease-free people is every bit as safe as getting a blood transfusion from them. Type of sexual activity doesn't matter. Can't get anything icky from those that don't have anything icky.
Crossing the street is perfectly safe when there are no cars present as well.

The reality is that you do not know if someone is disease free. Many carriers are even unaware of things they carry. The only way to make sex a 'safe' act is to limit your partners and that really works for ALL sexual preferences.

The reality is that you do not know if someone is disease free. Many carriers are even unaware of things they carry. The only way to make sex a 'safe' act is to limit your partners and that really works for ALL sexual preferences.

Politically correct, but factually misleading. While it is true that fewer partners reduces risk, so does avoiding anal intercourse. Anal Sex Safety and Health Concerns

Politically correct, but factually misleading. While it is true that fewer partners reduces risk, so does avoiding anal intercourse. Anal Sex Safety and Health Concerns
No, it is not misleading - it is pure fact.

No one claimed that anal sex was sa safe as other forms - we know that it increases the likelihood of contracting sexual diseases. That does not change a thing I stated - there is only one way to avoid catching STDs - stick with one partner. That is FACT weather or not you are gay, straight or lesbian.

It is worth noting that the LEAST likely people to catch or spread STDs are NOT those practicing straight sex but actually lesbians - there is little actual exchange of fluids.

Which is something that most gay men do not do.

Never occured to you to get tested did it?

How about mental illness?

Although the fear and loathing of homosexuality is extremely irrational, without any real basis other than arbitrary prejudice, and is simply accepted as part of their indoctrination by those who would believe in most anything as long as it was taught to them, I don't really think homophobia is an actual mental illness.

I consider it more of a social pathology passed through contact by those predisposed to superstitious thought processes instead of rationality.

Ask yourselves this: How would you feel if you were the one being called fag? Accurate or not, you probably would have a very negative reaction. Probably even more than I would since at least in my case it's a whole bunch of "Ya no shit Sherlock." :)

Which is something that most gay men do not do.
Which is something most straights do not do, as evidenced by the births out of wedlock or fetuses that are aborted each year.

I never could understand the fudge popsicle thing.

Read this: Anal Sex Safety and Health Concerns

P.S. How do you know if a person is disease-free?
Why you tap a code on the glory hole wall, and take their word for it when they tap back.

Faggot or queer would be more appropriate terms to use. ....... :cool:
Sand nihger and towelhead ok with you?
Since I'm white and don't wear any muslim headgear.......those words mean nothing to me. ..... :cool:

Since when has inaccuracy of a desparaging remark not hurt the one it's used against?
My granny taught me that "sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me".

And my granny was NEVER wrong.

Since I'm white and don't wear any muslim headgear.......those words mean nothing to me. ..... :cool:

Since when has inaccuracy of a desparaging remark not hurt the one it's used against?
My granny taught me that "sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me".

With all due respect to our Meemas (heh) they were wrong as evidenced by those today who commit suicide over hurtful words.

With all due respect to our Meemas (heh) they were wrong as evidenced by those today who commit suicide over hurtful words.
My MaMa was never wrong; LBJ did order the hit on JFK!!!!

Of course it's not, but let's see how he reacts. Addendum: Of course SM denied it, but it does offend him. Compare his reaction to similar remarks elsewhere when you come across them.
Quit lying Fake Jake.

Those words mean nothing to me. I'm white not black and not arab.

Growing up I would sometimes hear the words "cracker" or "honkie" directed towards me by some of the black kids. They had zero effect on me because I didn't claim them. ...... :cool:

Of course it's not, but let's see how he reacts. Addendum: Of course SM denied it, but it does offend him. Compare his reaction to similar remarks elsewhere when you come across them.
Quit lying Fake Jake.

Those words mean nothing to me. I'm white not black and not arab.

Growing up I would sometimes hear the words "cracker" or "honkie" directed towards me by some of the black kids. They had zero effect on me because I didn't claim them. ...... :cool:
I am proud as can be to be called cracker, honkie, redneck, etc.

It is my heritage, and offends me not at all.

As for words causing suicides, I don't buy that.

One has to be sick already to let words have such an effect.

Forum List

Back