Do you consider French as Hedonistic?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
In German language I noticed some terms, which give me the idea that French were considered once Hedonistic and their women easy. But now it is out of use almost, and I dont know if the new generations even use any of those terms, it is not known to most I think.

But for example

-French women do not shave their armpits
-A french stench is called to smell like a french whore, that means intrusive like a prostitute with too much perfume who doesnt wash, but uses too much perfume
-A tongue kiss is called french kiss
-Oral sex is called "französisch" that means french

I think they are considered beautiful though, but easy, and Paris is the city of love.

In German language I noticed some terms, which give me the idea that French were considered once Hedonistic and their women easy. But now it is out of use almost, and I dont know if the new generations even use any of those terms, it is not known to most I think.

But for example

-A french stench is called to smell like a french whore, that means intrusive like a prostitute with too much perfume who doesnt wash, but uses too much perfume

I think they are considered beautiful though, but easy, and Paris is the city of love.

Pretty hedonistic in the red light district in Paris, but no more so than the Bahnhofsviertel district in Frankfurt, Germany. At what was called, back in the day, the Marble Palace on K-street right in the middle of down town, any tastes or persuasions imaginable were entertained as sold, reasonable, for negotiation 24/7.

But for example

Germans smell bad.....a room full of Germans smell even worse.
They don't take many baths.
Kenyans are the same.
Phew...phew...phew....

In German language I noticed some terms, which give me the idea that French were considered once Hedonistic and their women easy.
Baby boys were having their dicks chopped all the way off, not just a Jewish circumcision, before the French Revolution.
French women do not shave their armpits
Underage girls. They will the first time they get lice under their arms. Otherwise, some people are superstitious, don't want to fall asleep with a knife or a blade or a razor anywhere in the room, because otherwise some women wake up with half their head shaved, and not their armpits as perhaps intended, they have no idea what happened last night.

But for example

How do you know what a French whore smells like?

Is not shaving under their arms a sort of sin or a sign of promiscuity?
Is that how you judge people? Get away from that bible and you'll learn something.

How do you know what a French whore smells like?

Is that how you judge people? Get away from that bible and you'll learn something.
Im not claiming that I view the French these view or do not like them, because I generally like all Romance people like French, Italians, Iberians etc. and they have great food, are wine drinkers, which i like etc. etc. Im making a observation from a few words which have been used, it indicates that they once were viewed that way.

A sign of not keeping the bathroom door locked for hours on end when it's time for the whole family to go somewhere.
because I generally like all Romance people like French, Italians, Iberians etc. and they have great food, are wine drinkers, which i like etc. etc
I'm not going to judge between winebibbers and beer drinkers, but I'm very allergic to alcohol and tobacco smoke, I don't know why.

Forum List

Back