Do you agree with CIA Director John Brennan's views expressed on MEET THE PRESS?

Do you agree with CIA Director John Brennan's views expressed on MEET THE PRESS?

• Yes

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 65.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never before have our intelligence chiefs engaged in politics...at least in such a public manner as they now have....that is the real danger....as in what they have done is the real treason to America.

Breitbart: Bolton: Brennan, Others in Obama Administration ā€˜Were Politicizing Intelligenceā€™

Bolton: Brennan, Others in Obama Administration ā€˜Were Politicizing Intelligenceā€™

NEW: National security adviser John Bolton says it was Pres. Trump's decision to revoke former CIA Director Brennan's security clearance.

"It was my view at the time that (Brennan) and others in the Obama administration were politicizing intelligence" https://abcn.ws/2wfdQ7F

8:26 AM - Aug 19, 2018

Sunday on ABCā€™s ā€œThis Week,ā€ national security adviser John Bolton said the removal of former CIA Director John Brennanā€™s security clearance by President Donald Trump was justified because ā€œhe and others in the Obama administration were politicizing intelligence.ā€

Bolton said, ā€œIt was my view at the time that he and others in the Obama administration were politicizing intelligence. I think that is a very dangerous thing to do.ā€
Alright, but can anyone please show me the "intelligence" he politicized? I've heard Brennan on the tv and read his interviews and I have never heard him use any classified "intelligence" to backup his arguments. Everything he says is public knowledge already.

So he doesnā€™t need a security clearance.

Sad that you support him spying on the Senate. The left used to be against that sort of thing.
That was over four years ago and I can see you are disappointed he didn't get fired or go to prison for it, but you lost that one, bud.
You can't answer my question, can you?
So becuase it was four years ago itā€™s OK?
Lol.

JOHN-BRENNAN.png

Never before have our intelligence chiefs engaged in politics...at least in such a public manner as they now have....that is the real danger....as in what they have done is the real treason to America.

Breitbart: Bolton: Brennan, Others in Obama Administration ā€˜Were Politicizing Intelligenceā€™

Bolton: Brennan, Others in Obama Administration ā€˜Were Politicizing Intelligenceā€™

NEW: National security adviser John Bolton says it was Pres. Trump's decision to revoke former CIA Director Brennan's security clearance.

"It was my view at the time that (Brennan) and others in the Obama administration were politicizing intelligence" https://abcn.ws/2wfdQ7F

8:26 AM - Aug 19, 2018

Sunday on ABCā€™s ā€œThis Week,ā€ national security adviser John Bolton said the removal of former CIA Director John Brennanā€™s security clearance by President Donald Trump was justified because ā€œhe and others in the Obama administration were politicizing intelligence.ā€

Bolton said, ā€œIt was my view at the time that he and others in the Obama administration were politicizing intelligence. I think that is a very dangerous thing to do.ā€
Alright, but can anyone please show me the "intelligence" he politicized? I've heard Brennan on the tv and read his interviews and I have never heard him use any classified "intelligence" to backup his arguments. Everything he says is public knowledge already.
Crickets. What a shock.
Everyone keeps saying Brennan politicized "intelligence" but no one can point to a single example of it, since becoming an analyst for NBC.
By referring to the President of the USA as a traitor.
Simples.

I think Brennan's a commie asshole giving media something to magnify.
You donā€™t matter. Youā€™re an engaged Republican voter, who always votes. You have been accounted for already. You probably also live in a state where your vote wonā€™t make a difference.

This election is going to be won with new voters. Did you know that after Parkland registration of young people went up 41% in Florida?

The man is acting like a petulant child and should realize he is humiliating himself.
He is panicking. Some very intelligent New Yorker was voted into office by the people, and he is on a mission to drain the corrupt Washington swamp of career criminals like Brennan.

Brennan has a good reason to be scared.

The man is acting like a petulant child and should realize he is humiliating himself.
He is panicking. Some very intelligent New Yorker was voted into office by the people who has a mission to drain the corrupt Washington swamp of career criminals like Brennan.

Brennan has a good reason to be scared.
He's lied under oath twice..........for spying on the Senate..........and for leaking the Dossier ......fool lied in Congressional Committee testimony.........BUSTED.........

Not to mention leaking to people like Reid ............and others the Dossier before the elections when it was considered part of an ongoing investigation...........OOPSY..........

Espionage act...................

This faggot is unbelievable.

2zgufkk.jpg

Is it just me, or he's threatening the sitting U.S. President.
"Weā€™re coming for you Donnie. Be ready."

Based on his previous voting choices, he would vote Trudeau for U.S. President if he could.

All these dang people saying this guy is a victim...........lol

Taking away his Clearance..........:CryingCow:

The guy should be charged for 2 counts of perjury.........1 is the statue of limits......is over.....and leaking Classified material during an investigation.........

Oh.........but it's .................poor victim..............:CryingCow:

2zgufkk.jpg

Based on his previous voting choices, he would vote Trudeau for U.S. President if he could.
The America you once knew will return

We can only hope.....just hope they still trust us

I say lets start the second civil war already. It is inevitable people. Morons like the OP are absolute proof that it is inevitable. Remove a duly elected president. Yet this fucking OP nor any mother fucker, including that traitor commie brennan has presented NO FUCKING EVIDENCE.

I know I am personally so pissed off with losers like the OP. They have no clue what will be unleashed if we decide to fight these commie fuckers.

I am sick of their fucking hypocrisy, intolerance, their fucking ignorance along with their treasonous ways.

It is inevitable people. Trust that.

Last edited:

2zgufkk.jpg

Yep .............Just as soon as the Obama leftovers get run out of town...............

The stench of the leftovers in the IRS nearly condemned the place.

2zgufkk.jpg

"The swamp will return!" That's such an inspiring message.

2zgufkk.jpg

Yeah, with Trump leading the way, we're getting there.

Forum List

Back