Do white people have a right to their own culture???

Is it? Tell me then, what exactly is the white culture made of ?

Right now most top 40 music is rap/R&B. What restaurants are popular? Asian, Mexican, Soul Food, Italian? A steakhouse also. About equal.

Anyhow, maybe you can fill me in on what the white culture is.

You do realize that almost all popular music has it's roots in the Blues?

Point?

Point?

Do you know where the Blues come from?

Truthmatters, I think you just accidentally "got it". The white culture has been absolutely open and welcoming to all cultures. The Asian, Latino, African American influences here had nothing to do with white people, but we welcomed it and now truly enjoy it. Yet, we are constantly told we need legislation to force more diversity, despite having welcomed it

What other countries in the world would openly welcome and embrace such a huge culture change as well as America has? None.

Yet, those on the left have now taken and embraced people like Jeremiah Wright and President Barack "Typical White Person" Obama, and backlashed against the very culture that so embraces the cultures of others.

So, my question again, does the white culture that has so embraced and enjoyed the different cultures that have come here also in part have a right to maintain and enjoy certain enclaves of a mostly white culture in parts of our society?????

That is who we are.

We are the castoffs of every corner of the world who came here for the promise of a country that KNEW the greatness that lies in every human heart.

We are the best of the world because we are the whole word.

So, since we are the whole world, and our greatness is in that we openly embrace those of all cultures, races and ethnicity, I ask you, do we still need legislation that forces diversity?

I graduated 8 years ago. I was a sociology major. I was convinced upon graduation that I was guilty for being white. I was in fact one of those guilty white liberals for a year or two, until the real world showed me college professors are full of shit. That sociology department was full of professors like him. I remember getting lectures explaining how Karl Marx was a true leader, how George Bernard Shaw should be an example of policy making for all US presidents, on how 90% of current wealth owned by white Americans could be directly linked to trickle-up labor benefits from the slave era, about how if America would abolish it's military, the world would become peaceful, and we could spend that billions of $$$ on health services and infrastructure rather than bombers and ships. It was radical. AND....that was at a Southern Baptist Christian college. I can't fathom what it's like at Columbia, Chicago U, UC-Berkley.

That guy was kinda dumb to be a professor. Marx led nothing, he was analyzer, theorizer, a grand plan philosopher. The rest is equally nonsensical. No professor I had in college ever said anything like that nonsense, and I went to a large and (considered) liberal university in PA.

Some used to teach there were three races, maybe four: Caucasian, African, and Asian. The aborigines (Australia) confused everyone for a while. But Race is a useless categorization as we have blended too much. Others said there were five: Mongoloid, Caucasoid, Australoid, Negroid and Capoid. Who knows how you class each and why. We are all genetically pretty much the same.

As far as a white culture, what would it be? I sure as heck don't want to be associated with some of the extremists in America now. And since I am a half ****, that kinda rules me out, except no one would know. Guess you'll have to nail down what culture is so we can see. I could be a stealth whitey. But you have to let me know what that is?

Point?

Nope. I don't listen to blues. I dont see how it is relevant to my thread dealing with modern day issues.

You may not listen to the Blues in it's purest form but if you ever heard a Rock and Roll or Jazz record, what you heard was the Blues evolved to another form.

Back in the '50s when it started, Rock and Roll was the term given to Rhythm and Blues (R'nB) to make it more palatable to White audiences.

Truthmatters, I think you just accidentally "got it". The white culture has been absolutely open and welcoming to all cultures. The Asian, Latino, African American influences here had nothing to do with white people, but we welcomed it and now truly enjoy it. Yet, we are constantly told we need legislation to force more diversity, despite having welcomed it

What other countries in the world would openly welcome and embrace such a huge culture change as well as America has? None.

Yet, those on the left have now taken and embraced people like Jeremiah Wright and President Barack "Typical White Person" Obama, and backlashed against the very culture that so embraces the cultures of others.

So, my question again, does the white culture that has so embraced and enjoyed the different cultures that have come here also in part have a right to maintain and enjoy certain enclaves of a mostly white culture in parts of our society?????

See you really dont get it.

You see it as THE WHITES accepted.

You just dont get it.

Point?

Nope. I don't listen to blues. I dont see how it is relevant to my thread dealing with modern day issues.

You may not listen to the Blues in it's purest form but if you ever heard a Rock and Roll or Jazz record, what you heard was the Blues evolved to another form.

Back in the '50s when it started, Rock and Roll was the term given to Rhythm and Blues (R'nB) to make it more palatable to White audiences.

American music has taken over the world. The reason it has is because the meld of so many cultures best.

The blues came from people who had so little power in the world that Music was tehir power.

They loved it so deeply and honored so mightily that it transended what others could make it say and convey.

These people also welcomed any one of any color to partake and join them if they displayed the same reverance for the craft.

ITS why it is recognised as some of the best music world wide.

God I love the blues

American music has taken over the world. The reason it has is because the meld of so many cultures best.

The blues came from people who had so little power in the world that Music was tehir power.

They loved it so deeply and honored so mightily that it transended what others could make it say and convey.

These people also welcomed any one of any color to partake and join them if they displayed the same reverance for the craft.

God I love the blues

Think of how lame popular music might have been without it.

I've wondered this for a few months now. Do white people have equal rights to a white culture that other races and ethnicities do? You see on campuses different ethnic clubs. For Hispanics, Asians, African Americans, etc. And I think thats cool. I, for one, see no problem with people who enjoy being amongst others like them. It's possible to enjoy that while also not hating others.

For example, I hate rap music. Just doesn't do it for me. But I like Mexican music. And rock. I'm white, and can honestly say I have no hatred for a person based on race or ethnicity. I've truly pondered that for a long time about myself, rather than just blankly saying it. I found that I have no problems with other people or races, but I do dislike some cultures. Not their right to exist, but being surrounded by it. Like I said, I dislike rap. Hate loud music, especially with strong bass. I also don't drink or smoke. So I don't feel comfortable in many concert environments, but especially rap or heavy metal. I also am annoyed by slang. I prefer to speak and discuss in proper English. Not knocking people who use slang, I just prefer to not use it or discuss in it.

So it brings me to a question: Do white people have a right to their own culture? To softer music, lack of slang, blander foods, less flashy dress styles, etc? This stems from a lecture I got from a sociology professor in which he stated the white race is a generic, default race, and not a race at all. He argued since white is not a race, but the lack of a race, it's impossible to be racist against white people. That disliking white people or white culture is simply to dislike the lack of culture, lack of race, lack of substance.

So, his argument is white is not a race, but lack of race. White culture is simply a lack of culture. White is default, void of culture, racial identity, or ethnicity, thus it's impossible to be racist against a non-race, and white people can only identify with a culture if they take parts of another culture and adhere to it (like white kids trying to be hip-hop).

Thoughts?

No, because white people kept slaves. For this they must pay for eternity.

God I love the blues

Think of how lame popular music might have been without it.

I cant even think what American music would be without it , even the swing of the 40s was heavily influenced by it.

I've wondered this for a few months now. Do white people have equal rights to a white culture that other races and ethnicities do? You see on campuses different ethnic clubs. For Hispanics, Asians, African Americans, etc. And I think thats cool. I, for one, see no problem with people who enjoy being amongst others like them. It's possible to enjoy that while also not hating others.

For example, I hate rap music. Just doesn't do it for me. But I like Mexican music. And rock. I'm white, and can honestly say I have no hatred for a person based on race or ethnicity. I've truly pondered that for a long time about myself, rather than just blankly saying it. I found that I have no problems with other people or races, but I do dislike some cultures. Not their right to exist, but being surrounded by it. Like I said, I dislike rap. Hate loud music, especially with strong bass. I also don't drink or smoke. So I don't feel comfortable in many concert environments, but especially rap or heavy metal. I also am annoyed by slang. I prefer to speak and discuss in proper English. Not knocking people who use slang, I just prefer to not use it or discuss in it.

So it brings me to a question: Do white people have a right to their own culture? To softer music, lack of slang, blander foods, less flashy dress styles, etc? This stems from a lecture I got from a sociology professor in which he stated the white race is a generic, default race, and not a race at all. He argued since white is not a race, but the lack of a race, it's impossible to be racist against white people. That disliking white people or white culture is simply to dislike the lack of culture, lack of race, lack of substance.

So, his argument is white is not a race, but lack of race. White culture is simply a lack of culture. White is default, void of culture, racial identity, or ethnicity, thus it's impossible to be racist against a non-race, and white people can only identify with a culture if they take parts of another culture and adhere to it (like white kids trying to be hip-hop).

Thoughts?

I found your friends

Inland Empire white supremacists come into focus - latimes.com

Thoughts?

the white cultures are all over the place.
Which white heritage?
Italian, Irish, German?, Slavic?, French, Nordic? etc.

We even have lots of white heritage festivals. Octoberfest comes to mind.

Christmas was a white heritage festival until Semetic types took it over.

Last edited:
Ah.....and I used to wonder why businesses wouldn't voluntarily hire certain people, and are now forced to by legislation.

Come to Gary and say that Shit, Devil!...

:)

peace...

Ah. How cute. A physical challenge over an internet message board. No thanks. Gary is a shithole. I don't like to mingle amongst people who've made the decision to remain living in places like that.

Thanks to you Fuckin' Honkies!... You Rape and Take and then Leave the Scaps the Blacks...

Fuck you, Cracker!... Stay the Fuck out of Gary, Bitch!

:)

peace...

Thoughts?

" In 1860 only a small minority of whites owned slaves. According to the U.S. census report for that last year before the Civil War, there were nearly 27 million whites in the country. Some eight million of them lived in the slaveholding states.

The census also determined that there were fewer than 385,000 individuals who owned slaves (1). Even if all slaveholders had been white, that would amount to only 1.4 percent of whites in the country (or 4.8 percent of southern whites owning one or more slaves)."

Black Slave Owners Civil War Article by Robert M Grooms

Thoughts?

My parents were Black but both had White genes, therefore I inherited those genes and when growing up looked more White than Black. At 54 yrs old my skin and hair has darkened somewhat and the Black genes are more prominent now. I too dislike rap music and loud music when at one time I would play my record player as loud as it could go. Having grown up in a Black environment I have always loved urban music. My father loved Frank Sinatra, Benny Goodman, Nancy Wilson, etc...that's the era he grew up in. So tell me, if there is no White race then what race made me so light skinned with blond streaks in my hair and gave me green eyes?

Forum List

Back