Do We Have an Economy for the Wealthy?

Well no business is guaranteed a labor force and no worker is guaranteed a good job. So what's the answer besides cut the stimulus money which has been gone for a long while? Forced labor? More people leaving the workforce earlier.
There's no 'answer'. The economy will just keep chugging along in fits and starts as it always has.

People with little disposable income to start with felt the bite of inflation more than those that could absorb losing a month's pay without a substantive change in lifestyle.

This has hurt a lot of people, and it stands to reason that those with less education, on average, were not in a position to weather this without any issue.

Considering more than shallow interpretations requires effort. Entirely missing points is much easier.

I thought this poll was an interesting observation and it's not the first time I've seen it. Look at the people who approve of Biden's job as president. One, 81% of Democrats which is no surprise since it's his party. 55% of blacks which, again, no surprise given how heavily Democratic they are as a group. The one that stands out is 53% of white college. Every other group has a negative view of his performance, especially men and whites without a college degree, two groups who tend to make up more blue-collar jobs.

So why is it that college educated whites see it differently from everyone else? College educated people generally make more money than non-college educated people. I have an MBA and my wife and I, while not rich, fall into the upper middle-class income category and I can honestly say that despite inflation we are not experiencing hardships in our household. We haven't had to make any sacrifices. We still take trips and go out to eat at nice restaurants here and there. In fact, we are headed to Europe again for two weeks next month. Strictly from the microcosm of my household we're doing well, but we were doing well before too and I gather this is what a lot of people in the college educated whites group are also experiencing. There is a disconnect between that group and what everyone else is apparently dealing with.

So that begs the question, is this an economy for the wealthy?

Where is your MBA from?

I thought this poll was an interesting observation and it's not the first time I've seen it. Look at the people who approve of Biden's job as president. One, 81% of Democrats which is no surprise since it's his party. 55% of blacks which, again, no surprise given how heavily Democratic they are as a group. The one that stands out is 53% of white college. Every other group has a negative view of his performance, especially men and whites without a college degree, two groups who tend to make up more blue-collar jobs.

So why is it that college educated whites see it differently from everyone else? College educated people generally make more money than non-college educated people. I have an MBA and my wife and I, while not rich, fall into the upper middle-class income category and I can honestly say that despite inflation we are not experiencing hardships in our household. We haven't had to make any sacrifices. We still take trips and go out to eat at nice restaurants here and there. In fact, we are headed to Europe again for two weeks next month. Strictly from the microcosm of my household we're doing well, but we were doing well before too and I gather this is what a lot of people in the college educated whites group are also experiencing. There is a disconnect between that group and what everyone else is apparently dealing with.

Yes...and it's going to continue.

Instead targeting a "V" shaped recovery the Fed and WH is targeting a "K" recovery....where the wealthiest recover first and then the average person Eventually sees light at the end of the tunnel of his extreme poverty.

This is one reason why Democrats Might keep the WH. But there are no guarantees.
Is all of the rhetoric still effective?
OR
Are people looking for better sources of information. People are beginning to distrust their search engines AND the MSM ND their Social Media Networks. Russell getting demonetized and banned is hurting Google more than they believe at the moment.

Good luck getting the genie back in the bottle.

Everyone has access to money, mainly through employment. What they do with it determines their financial future.

F6e2dNnaYAAebbH

As much as I'm forced to pay for deadbeats and illegal invaders, I'd say America has become an economy for the worthless bloodsuckers.

I say it depends on the major. Majors which allow or invite Marxist ideology in colleges (i.e. easy non-rigorous majors that can be BS-ed through like education, history, English, women's studies. social work) are more likely to think the Alzheimer's patient is doing a bang-up job. These are typically fields that don't pay much. Engineering and math don't have any room for BS, and they pay well. Those people are more likely to be conservatives.

Forum List

Back