Do the left actually believe the lies theyre parroting about the reason for our supply crisis?

What is your alternate explanation on why the ports suddenly got a big traffic volume increase?

Where do you get the idea that it's more traffic and not enough help?

Governor DeSantis was interviewed last week on Hannity. He sent a message to all shipping companies to come to Florida to get unloaded. Yes, it's much farther but you'll get unloaded the minute you dock. He said in Florida our docks are not first shift only like California, and unlike California, they work weekends as well. You unload a hell of a lot more freight in a place that's operating 24/6 than you do a place that operates 8/5.

Biden is a moron. Spending and giving people more money NOT to work will NOT help the labor shortage. Not sure how any sane person would think otherwise, but then again, the MSM leaves out the increase in SNAP and the REFUNDABLE child tax credit stuff from their narrative, though I don’t believe their viewership would be smart enough to pick up on it anyway. They must be spoon fed their information.
Again…when your blob did it; you were all for it.

I see you have been duped my the MSM. The child tax credit was changed by Biden to be fully refundable meaning you don’t have to pay any income tax to get it. To put it more simply, a person on welfare that doesn’t work and has kids got a signifcant income increase and even less incentive to work. I guess the MSM forget to let you in on that little secret.
So the person who wasn’t working is still not working and that is somehow keeping ships at sea?

It is years of democrat rules, laws, regulations, mandates & policies coming home to roost in one big fuck you to the ports of California

Where do you get the idea that it's more traffic

port-of-los-angeles-saw-record-jump-03232021.png

There are a lot more ships coming in, and you are so hopped up on politics that you'll grasp at any silly straw to reject the obvious reason for that - HIGH DEMAND.

Last edited:

There are a lot more ships coming in, and you are so hopped up on politics that you'll grasp at any silly straw to reject the obvious reason for that - HIGH DEMAND.
Yup, that high DEMAND for things like pumkins....lol

You can provide all the facts and data you want.

If it's not provided in their world, it won't matter.

I don't understand it myself.

Target, Walmart, Amazon all reported record breaking sales during the pandemic. Even where I work now which is a food/snack production facility we made more of what we make than ever before during the pandemic.

And there wasn't ever a shortage the entire year it was going on. Except toilet paper, but that was from panic buying and didn't last that long really.

So we can have record sales, record lows of people working, companies shut down and so on and everything is fine. But now suddenly everything is drying up and raising in prices making them less affordable we have a shortage due to covid? That's pure bullshit.
Amazing coincidence that the supply chain chokepoint can right after Biden vaccine mandates

They just keep repeating over and over that there was pent up demand from the pandemic. Problem with that bold lie is that retailers saw record sales during the pandemic. Target for instance had their biggest quarter in their history during the pandemic.

other areas don't have this problem just LA.

I've listed ample evidence to support my op. You got one chart.

It's the great pumpkin thiefs fault apparently. Right Charlie Brown?
Your evidence can't explain why the are MORE SHIPMENTS coming into ports.

Your thesis is plainly counterfactual and you won't accept that because it seems you are too much of a politico tool. Get it?

Your evidence can't explain why the are MORE SHIPMENTS coming into ports.

Your thesis is plainly counterfactual and you won't accept that because it seems you are too much of a politico tool. Get it?
^^^^this genius can't figure out that when leftists and their policies SHUT DOWN THE WORLD that at some point that asinine decision would catch up to us.

Reap what you sow

Correct.

Yet....AMAZINGLY....the same guys who swore up and down they couldn't pay someone $15 an hour before the pandemic have remarkably found the funds.....at the same time they have higher costs for materials, utilities, rent etc...

Can you wrap your head around the incongruency of the argument they made and their current actions?

Of course you can't because Peak Bullshit is all you have between your ears.
The prices of homes to purchase or rent and apartments to rent is going up every couple of weeks.

^^^^this genius can't figure out that when leftists and their policies SHUT DOWN THE WORLD that at some point that asinine decision would catch up to us.

Reap what you sow

Horseshit, disruption was due to the deadly pandemic.

Carrying on as if it doesn't exist is only an option in small know-nothing minds.

Not shutting down would absolutely overrun our healthcare system and result in millions of deaths, maybe you are cool with that, but almost no one else was.

Trump and most Republicans in fact supported shutdowns at the onset of the pandemic, which you seem to have forgotten now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back