Do Russian oligarchs own Trump and his empire?

Do Russian Oligarchs own Trump and his empire?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is for all practical purposes.

I'll bet your practical purposes won't mean much to the families that lost loved ones recently in Iraq. Your dear leader was a fucking failure trying to micromanage our military, when are you going to get the balls to admit it?

I don't know how many times I need to tell you that I didn't vote for Obama, and I am not a liberal. I was a lifelong Republican until you nominated this Ass Clown and then switched my party status to Independent and followed the advise of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

Obviously this thread is way over your head, take your crayons and coloring books and go back to your romper room politics.

That has nothing to do with the conversation you're butting into. BTW I voted to nominate Cruz, not Trump, so did my State.

I don't give a rats ass if you supported Ted Cruz. You're on here defending Trump, meaning on you're on here defending Vladimir Putin, meaning you're defending Julian Assange. Meaning you're on here defending the R behind someone's name. You're the prime example of why there is the great divide in this country.

You're incapable of taking off your partisan googles to look at truth.

If attacking your willful lies is defending Trump, I'm proudly guilty as charged. BTW you never answered my question, how much are you being paid to post all theses multi-layered compounded lies?

I see you couldn't come with a link so you resorted to another conspiracy.

I am a paid poster. I presume that you think that anyone that is pointing to truth is also paid, and that all of these women prostesters were paid too--:badgrin:

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

All these PAID for women who showed up the day after Trump was inugurated in Washington D.C. Of course this was going in in every state (they must have been paid for too.) Doesn't matter that they were in the millions someone had to be PAYING THEM--:badgrin: For PROOF go to this link for more pictures.
Woman's march pictures

And of course the regular street protests that broke out when it was announced that Trump won--they must have been all PAID for too-:badgrin: Trump had to go into lock down at the Trump Tower, and his method of communication was reduced to a tweety account.

Anti-Trump-Protest3.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
trump protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

Most Republican's had to hold their noses to vote for Trump, now what do you think Independents and Democrats are thinking about Trump? He is without a doubt the most Hated President to ever be sworn into the Oval office--with the LOWEST approval ratings of any President in this nations history. This FOX NEWS poll was done BEFORE he endorsed Roy Moore.
Fox News Poll: Storms erode Trump's ratings

Man o Man are you going to get your ass's kicked in 2018 and 2020. You have awoken a sleeping giant in this country, and it's pissed.

kick.gif

Your first mistake was making this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party, your second mistake was being too stupid to NOT vote for Hillary Clinton to keep the Ass Clown out of the Oval office.

Republicans are left with 2 options.
1. Remove Trump and his Russian cohorts from office asap or
2. Burn down the entire party in 2018--2020 & beyond.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi and endless talks about emails, it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with TREASON, OBSTRUCTION & LIES when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education into what that Emoluments clause in the U.S. Constitution is all about, which is also a reason for IMPEACHMENT if Democrats don't want to go along with the current setup.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump

Last edited:
We have video tape of Obama colluding with Russians prior to an election. Video tape of Hillary kissing Russia's ass giving them a reset button. Uranium sales to the Russians worth millions of dollars orchestrated by Obama and Hillary. And idiot liberals dare to make shit up about Trump and Russia its laughable.

Anytime you want to pull those video's out of your ass and post them on here go ahead.

I'll bet your practical purposes won't mean much to the families that lost loved ones recently in Iraq. Your dear leader was a fucking failure trying to micromanage our military, when are you going to get the balls to admit it?

I don't know how many times I need to tell you that I didn't vote for Obama, and I am not a liberal. I was a lifelong Republican until you nominated this Ass Clown and then switched my party status to Independent and followed the advise of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

Obviously this thread is way over your head, take your crayons and coloring books and go back to your romper room politics.

That has nothing to do with the conversation you're butting into. BTW I voted to nominate Cruz, not Trump, so did my State.

I don't give a rats ass if you supported Ted Cruz. You're on here defending Trump, meaning on you're on here defending Vladimir Putin, meaning you're defending Julian Assange. Meaning you're on here defending the R behind someone's name. You're the prime example of why there is the great divide in this country.

You're incapable of taking off your partisan googles to look at truth.

If attacking your willful lies is defending Trump, I'm proudly guilty as charged. BTW you never answered my question, how much are you being paid to post all theses multi-layered compounded lies?

Well you'll have to pull a verifiable trusted link out of your ass to show me what lies I am telling about Trump.

Annoyed-Daffy-Duck-Quote-On-Stupid-People-Aliens.jpg

Actually I don't, the BS link you posted form the summer about Mueller looking at Trumps finances has been debunked many times, and as I stated above, Mueller supposedly issuing a subpoena to Deutsche bank concerning Trump has been debunked, it was for folks related to/associated with Trump.

Forum List

Back