Do Republicans Even Realize they have Trump on Tape Showing Documents to Aides and Divulging they are "Secret" and not Declassified??

You do know that they can have yours and mine if they want it?

They have no proof of anything illegal is the issue here.

When and if they do, we will discuss it.
Run%20Forrest%20Run-S.jpg

Judging from the comments it seems most republicans don't even realize they have Trump on audio committing a crime and just destroying himself.

Trump shows Top Secret War plans to his Aides that are not qualified to view Sensitive material and then says:

"See as President I could have declassified it. Now I can't, you know, but this is still a secret"
Staffer says: "Now we have a problem"

For those of you that do not know, that is a crime and you can not do that, and anybody that does that goes to jail for sure, 100%. Additionally it shows he stole lots of documents and was not supposed to have these tops secret documents, then he gets caught with other documents after he lied and said he did not have them.

Republicans watch fake news, and Fox and other fake news outlets do not report on this information because "people stop watching" if they hear the truth

I honestly do not care

WOW! President Trump allegedly showed alleged TOP SECRET war plans to someone without TOP SECRET clearance.

In your mind, that is somehow important but this is not?

2023%2005%2010%20China%20payoffs-X2.jpg

2023%2008%2009%20Bidens%2021%20Milion%20in%20bribes-X3.jpg

Files%20Corvette-L.jpg

2023%2001%2016%20Dovuments-X2.jpg

Trump%20indictments%20follow%20Biden-XL.jpg

More?
Nah. You got him!🤗
Call Comer and Jordan and tell them you got all the proof! You're the winner!😶

What Mr. Trump did as a private citizen was a breach of his trust, a major one.

If Hunter, or Joe, are wrong, and if they are tried and pay the price, good. But that has nothing to do with Mr. Trump's felonious behavior and absolute breach of trust.

do they have more than the Nothing Burger "Russia Gate"

Let me ask, This time for sure?
Yup, a lot more.

Like Trumps own recordings where he openly says he is committing the crime as he is committing it.

But you and the rest of the cult simply ignore the evidence because it disagrees with your priors. It is pretty interesting to watch cognitive dissonance at this level in action.

Yup, a lot more.

Like Trumps own recordings where he openly says he is committing the crime as he is committing it.

But you and the rest of the cult simply ignore the evidence because it disagrees with your priors. It is pretty interesting to watch cognitive dissonance at this level in action.
Answer my question, else do not respond.

Answer my question, else do not respond.
I did bigoted moron. It is just tough shit if your 2 brain cells are incapable of comprehending the obvious. I will respond how, when and if I like. What you want is irrelevant.

I know there were some big words there, get an adult to translate for you.

I did bigoted moron. It is just tough shit if your 2 brain cells are incapable of comprehending the obvious. I will respond how, when and if I like. What you want is irrelevant.

I know there were some big words there, get an adult to translate for you.
No you did not. Read it again.

Forum List

Back