Do not click on thread

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Hello,

This Humblefullz that just joined, IF it posts ANY thread please do NOT click on ANY link that might be within.

Humblefullz

Google: Humblefullz

Then you will see what I am meaning by not to click on any link in a thread it might post.

• Banned
Hello,

This Humblefullz that just joined, IF it posts ANY thread please do NOT click on ANY link that might be within.

Humblefullz

Then you will see what I am meaning by not to click on any link in a thread it might post.

Okay good work TheDoc re Humblefullz, you can delete this thread of mine now. Thanks.

theDoctorisIn

Hello,

Humblefullz

Appreciate the heads up.
What a scum bag!
I googled it and didn't know what the results meant, but I saw something about fraud?
Thanks, Lucy. And doc, I guess, if the guy is gone.

Hello,

Humblefullz

Appreciate the heads up.
What a scum bag!
I googled it and didn't know what the results meant, but I saw something about fraud?
Thanks, Lucy. And doc, I guess, if the guy is gone.

Guys a hacker.
If you'll notice he signed up on a Raider forum today as well.
He's looking for marks.

• Banned
Lucy Hamilton Do you vet all our newbies, or did you know his name from elsewhere?

I do my vigilant duty, I had never heard of Humblefullz before. I posted this thread in A&E because I determined that Humblefullz was a Credit Card Identity Hacker SpamBot from Pakistan and I considered this an Emergency Announcement Alert or whatever to draw attention to and I did NOT want any member of this forum in the event it posted a Thread with any type of within link I did not want anyone clicking on the link in case the link could contain something ominous that could allow it to steal any information from someone and then potentially get access to Credit Cards, Debit Cards etc

Forum List

Back