Do New Yorkers Really Love Trump? Or Think Of Him As A Joke? They Know Him Better Than Anyone...

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Donald Trump Holds 29-Point Lead Before New York Primary, Poll Shows Donald Trump Holds 29-Point Lead Before New York Primary, Poll Shows

Nothing like a nice advertised huge lead...nothing like that to assure an appearance of failure when he falls far short of the mark.

And he will... He's not as loved in NY as many think he is. He's kind of a standing joke in Gotham City actually...the hair, the three bimbo wives..the lawsuits...the scandals...the bankruptcy...'You're Fired!" on The Apprentice...the pouting... :eusa_snooty: the tantrums...oh LORD the tantrums!...

I can hear the guffaws at the local cafes and cocktail parties across all the Burroughs. Be honest. You've always thought of him as somewhat of a joke. New York's beloved joke. But is New York's joke fit to run the mess we've got right now? Let's keep the laughs and the pain isolated at the cocktail punchline level.

He's not really taken seriously and I think many New Yorkers sense he suffers from...something...:cuckoo:something they wouldn't want running the country with as many serious and grown-up problems we're facing today..

Plus, there are a LOT of New Yorkers who have a strong faith...usually Jewish or Catholic. Trump really has no defined faith and from reading his bio at Wiki, it seems to me his faith could simply be called "Hedonism" or a religion of the Self as God. Your read the links and tell me what you think? The Three GOP Candidates' Faiths, Should it Matter to You

Last edited:
Donald Trump Holds 29-Point Lead Before New York Primary, Poll Shows Donald Trump Holds 29-Point Lead Before New York Primary, Poll Shows

Nothing like a nice advertised huge lead...nothing like that to assure an appearance of failure when he falls far short of the mark.

And he will... He's not as loved in NY as many think he is. He's kind of a standing joke in Gotham City actually...the hair, the three bimbo wives..the lawsuits...the scandals...the bankruptcy...'You're Fired!" on The Apprentice...the pouting... :eusa_snooty: the tantrums...oh LORD the tantrums!...

I can hear the guffaws at the local cafes and cocktail parties across all the Burroughs. Be honest. You've always thought of him as somewhat of a joke. New York's beloved joke. But is New York's joke fit to run the mess we've got right now? Let's keep the laughs and the pain isolated at the cocktail punchline level.

He's not really taken seriously and I think many New Yorkers sense he suffers from...something...:cuckoo:something they wouldn't want running the country with as many serious and grown-up problems we're facing today..

Plus, there are a LOT of New Yorkers who have a strong faith...usually Jewish or Catholic. Trump really has no defined faith and from reading his bio at Wiki, it seems to me his faith could simply be called "Hedonism" or a religion of the Self as God. Your read the links and tell me what you think? The Three GOP Candidates' Faiths, Should it Matter to You

Do not mistake New York City for Hollywood. While both reside in the far left cult, after Cruz\s comments on "New York Values", Trump has this one in the bag.

But the far left will vote for worse than Bush every time as they are commanded to do so.

He's not as loved in NY as many think he is. Be honest. You've always thought of him as somewhat of a joke.

Yeah, I know what you mean by a joke.

CRsVBxrVAAAGxau.jpg

hillary-deleter.jpg

3-photos-of-donald-trump-holding-up-a-hillary-clinton-for-prison-sign.jpg

NY-Daily-News-Drop-Dead-Ted-620x800.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-15_21-31-51.jpeg
    upload_2016-4-15_21-31-51.jpeg
    9.9 KB · Views: 91
Trump's not going to get many votes from the City.

But the Republican power base in New York is upstate.

He will have better luck with the city.

Reports nice heard have him losing at least 20 delegates even if he wins.

Do not mistake New York City for Hollywood. While both reside in the far left cult, after Cruz\s comments on "New York Values", Trump has this one in the bag.

But the far left will vote for worse than Bush every time as they are commanded to do so.

That's why I included Anthony Bourdain in the OP. He loves to eat red meat, can't stand hippies and is largely a conservative from all I can tell. He's upstate New York material even if from NYNY NJ area. He thinks Trump is a joke.

That's why I included Anthony Bourdain in the OP. He loves to eat red meat, can't stand hippies and is largely a conservative from all I can tell. He's upstate New York material even if from NYNY NJ area. He thinks Trump is a joke.

:lol:

You should pay more attention. Anthony Bourdain is not a conservative in any way, he's in fact very liberal.

You should pay more attention. Anthony Bourdain is not a conservative in any way, he's in fact very liberal.

For something to wash it all down, Bourdain confesses to being skeptical of microbreweries, saying Heineken and Guinness got it right 200 years ago—he does not want anybody putting strawberries in his beer...A former hippie himself, Bourdain says he doesn't like beer made by hippies, and seems frustrated by what he sees as the blunting of Portland's culinary creativity by "health Nazis". Then there's the thoughtless re-packaging and consumption of hippie mantras he says are out-dated...The best restaurant in the world, he thinks, is the St. John in London, run by Fergus Henderson, whose book The Whole Beast: Nose to Tail Eating glories in the joy of pig's trotters and the elegant brutality of butchering every last inch of an animal to eat. Bourdain Noir

Lately (when the OP video was shot) Bourdain doesn't quite sound like a drum-circle guy or a card-carrying member of PETA..

Let us know when you stumble across some facts.
OK, check back after the New York state primary. But until then, all I've ever heard about Trump from New Yorkers is slathered with the "what a joke!" punchline.

Trump is a punchline there. They've been steeped in his whirling dervish antics for decades.

Have you ever been to New York?

Silhouette never lets the facts stand in the way of her convictions about who someone is.

Anyone who has listened to Anthony Bourdain know he is very critical of many people and things.

But it doesn't matter what Tony Bourdain is thinking- if he votes at all it won't be Republican.

Once again the far left drone post is a fail

He is a libertarian..

"He’s not easily categorized, but ultimately, he seems a perfect fit for the reasonable libertarians: the government doesn’t need to infiltrate every facet of our lives and people should be allowed to live in such a way that makes them happy."

Anthony Bourdain’s Religion and Political Views

That hardly fits the far left agenda!

Trump's not going to get many votes from the City.

But the Republican power base in New York is upstate.
People don't realize NY state is not just NYC and is an incredibly diverse place. You can go from seeing a nobama sticker on the back of a pickup to being in a very left college town in a 20 minute drive.

Let us know when you stumble across some facts.
OK, check back after the New York state primary. But until then, all I've ever heard about Trump from New Yorkers is slathered with the "what a joke!" punchline.

Trump is a punchline there. They've been steeped in his whirling dervish antics for decades.
But I'm suspicious about you having spoken to all New Yorkers. It's just my skeptical nature.

Yes I have. And, I have many friends over the years who came from there. I love their brash honesty and in your face humor. In fact, I knew a gal who used to be a high end prostitute in New York when she was a very young women in Manhattan. I'd like to think she was of legal age but I think she wasn't. Anyway, she claimed to have serviced ...well...I'd better not say...

...but yeah, she thought Trump was a joke. Even prostitutes think he is a joke. Pretty much every New Yorker I've ever met when the Trump name came up, always laughed a good belly laugh at the very mention of his name.

Yes I have. And, I have many friends over the years who came from there. I love their brash honesty and in your face humor. In fact, I knew a gal who used to be a high end prostitute in New York when she was a very young women in Manhattan. I'd like to think she was of legal age but I think she wasn't. Anyway, she claimed to have serviced ...well...I'd better not say...

...but yeah, she thought Trump was a joke. Even prostitutes think he is a joke. Pretty much every New Yorker I've ever met when the Trump name came up, always laughed a good belly laugh at the very mention of his name.
Having lived in NYC, not just knowing a few whores from there, I'd say you are very definitely full of shit. They are not homogenous by any stretch.

Having lived in NYC, not just knowing a few whores from there, I'd say you are very definitely full of shit. They are not homogenous by any stretch.
What an asshole you are. I only knew one women from there who I had no idea of her checkered past until she confided in me. The rest have not been prostitutes.

What an asshole you are. I only knew one women from there who I had no idea of her checkered past until she confided in me. The rest have not been prostitutes.
You're the one putting New Yorkers in a box, not me. Sorry you don't see how laughable that is.

Forum List

Back