do Denmark and Sweden really hate each other ,,,

@ Danish pastries ….. are they not originally Austrian pastries from Vienna?
Danish pastries from Scandinavian countries frequently use cardamom. For instance, Julekake. I've not noticed that in pastry recipes from other countries.

Cardamom has a strong taste, with an aromatic, resinous fragrance. Black cardamom has a more smoky – though not bitter – aroma, with a coolness some consider similar to mint.

A little goes a long way and it is quite expensive. As a tyke, I was charged with separating the tiny seeds from the pods and then crushing them into a fine powder.

I cannot believe that Americans believe such bull shit. I realize that the US doesn't educate their population but can't you (individually) do some reading before you make such ridiculous statements?! I mean, Jesus Christ!
Sweden maintained its policy of neutrality during World War II. When the war began on 1 September 1939, the fate of Sweden was unclear. But by a combination of its geopolitical location in the Scandinavian Peninsula, realpolitik maneuvering during an unpredictable course of events, and a dedicated military build-up after 1942, Sweden kept its official neutrality status throughout the war. At the outbreak of hostilities, Sweden had held a neutral stance in international relations for more than a century, since the end of the Napoleonic Wars in 1814 and the invasion of Norway.[1]

sweden capitulated?

who told you THAT?
World history, specifically the European theatre during WW II, is one of my hobbies.

23%20Apr%201945%20Postcard%20Edited-X3.jpg

Sweden was a neutral state during World War II and was not directly involved in the Holocaust in German-occupied Europe. Nonetheless, the Swedish government maintained important economic links with Nazi Germany and there was widespread awareness within the country of its policy of persecution and, from 1942, mass extermination of Jews.

Last edited:

do Denmark and Sweden really hate each other ,,,​

No. They are vikings. Vikings do not know what is hate. They smash a hammer on your head just for fun.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back