Zone1 Do black people have a right of self-defense in America?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Are they allowed to use the law of "Stand your ground" to their defense?

The answer is, clearly, "No!" It's a result of the racist, white supremacist system we live under in this country.

The Professor expounds on this in the most recent example of this apartheid system we're experiencing....

Do you disagree?

The answer is, clearly, "No!" It's a result of the racist, white supremacist system we live under in this country.

The Professor expounds on this in the most recent example of this apartheid system we're experiencing....

Do you disagree?

Hmmm when, for the first time, I ever see an example of the black person NOT being the thug and resisting arrest or getting shot while trying to mug or kill someone, I will let you know.
And you seem to be the racist here.

I cant even find details on this case. Every link I read said there are no details besides a confrontation happened and a gun went off.

Last edited:
Hmmm when, for the first time, I ever see an example of the black person NOT being the thug and resisting arrest or getting shot while trying to mug or kill someone, I will let you know.

Death of Elijah McClain - Wikipedia

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/23/9497...armed-black-man-within-10-seconds-of-encounte

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...-man-files-police-excessive-force-lawsuit-in-

So, what say you?

87D543F5-C33B-475C-95CD-45D86133DAC9-476.gif

Do you disagree?

First, stand your ground and self-defense are two completely different concepts. Second, yes they do have that right.

Watch the video.

Do you disagree?

video I watched showed 2 drunks harassing a black guy.

Unless you consider beer cans lethal weapons, it was not a
Stand Your Ground' moment requiring firearms.

Do you disagree?

Yes, nothing the white racists did allowed the shooter to escalate to the use of deadly force. This guy who made the video is a real bigot. The fact that there was a weapon in the car is immaterial, the shooter DIDN'T SEE IT. He shot two jerks because they were drunk, rowdy assholes. If they had actually attacked him, he would been justified in escalating to deadly force, but as far as even the bigot says, THEY NEVER TOUCHED HIM.

Last edited:
Ha!....13% of the population my ass.

The way the blacks are aborting/killing each other off in wholesale lots they will be regulated to dishonorable mention as a minority in a couple generations.

I am sure I posted about this in the past. While on jury duty during the interview portion we discussed an incident that made the news. A local black man was walking his dog after midnight he had his concealed carry permit and was assaulted by persons trying to rob him. He pulled his gun and fired I believe one was wounded the local judge said he was in his right to do so. The lawyer interviewing us wants to know if we agreed with the decision. We all did and the judge and all of us on the jury being interviewed were white. And this is what I have experienced while on jury duty rational common sense by the book fair across-the-board thinking when comes to any issue of a person's perceived race.

Yes, nothing the white racists did allowed the shooter to escalate to the use of deadly force. This guy who made the video is a real bigot. The fact that there was a weapon in the car is immaterial, the shooter DIDN'T SEE IT. He shot two jerks because they were drunk, rowdy assholes. If they had actually attacked him, he would been justified in escalating to deadly force, but as far as even the bigot says, THEY NEVER TOUCHED HIM.
"The statute states that a person in his or her dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle has the right to stand his or her ground and use or threaten to use deadly force if he or she reasonably believes such force is necessary to prevent imminent death, great bodily harm, or prevent the commission of a forcible felony."

They verbally assaulted the citizen, he hid in the business, they waited for him outside, when he finally decided to escape them, they contunied their assaut.

He then defended himself and like the yellow-bellies they are, they ran. However, he managed to clip one of them permanently.

Forum List

Back