Diversity arrives in Minnetonka

May 20, 2014
1694877872775.png

You know, when I read this, I think you are showing a graphic here of someone using satire to sound serious, and you are taking something satirical seriously.

And if you are getting rail service, consider yourself lucky.
I dont live there. I work there. Rail is crime. diversity is crime. Section 8 arriving just in time to house criminals closer to the rich. Oughta be quite a show

1. Deepest sympathies to the family members who were attacked by those domestic terrorists.

2. Only people who have been physically assaulted can understand the trauma that will last their whole lives.

3. I hope that well-meaning but naive liberals will seriously consider voting in 2024 for candidates who support firm punishment for such criminals.

Wealthy suburb on the west side town . Choo Choo will soon be in operation bringing more.
1. I live in Los Angeles.

2 For several years, work has been going on to expand its subway system to Beverly Hills, the rich suburb founded by the silent motion picture industry in the 1920s.

3. Some people in Beverly Hills had quietly and gently tried to derail (pun NOT intended!) the project, for -- to be brutally frank -- they feared a subway would just bring certain folks to Beverly Hills faster than the current lumbering buses.

4. I believe that the Beverly Hills Police Department is currently being sued (again) by activists who charge that the BHPD is trying to discourage certain folks from entering that city.

5. If I am not mistaken, the subway will eventually reach Santa Monica on the Pacific Ocean. (In 2020, there was widespread looting in that formerly peaceful and orderly city.)

6. Hear tell a lot of "liberals" are trying to block expansion of the Washington, D.C., subway into the surrounding areas. The crime situation in D.C. is an absolute disgrace to this nation.

Last edited:
Rail is crime. diversity is crime
Both have the potential to transport both things, but that is not something assured to happen. I spoke to someone who lives in Minnesota, a suburb of Minneapolis, don't remember the name, and when I was up there it was the Washington Redskins in town for a game against the Vikings, remember it was a night game, and heard about how you can take the rail to a game for the Vikes, and she said she would never take it at night, it was dangerous and unsafe, and I have to take her at her word for it, but I honestly don't know if she is overreacting on something she heard about, or if she is, sadly, correct.

1. I live in Los Angeles.

2 For several years, work has been going on to expand its subway system to Beverly Hills, the rich suburb founded by the silent motion picture industry in the 1920s.

3. Some people in Beverly Hills had quietly and gently tried to derail (pun NOT intended!) the project, for -- to be brutally frank -- they feared a subway would just bring certain folks to Beverly Hills faster than the current lumbering buses.

4. I believe that the Beverly Hills Police Department is currently being sued (again) by activists who charge that the BHPD is trying to discourage certain folks from entering that city.

5. If I am not mistaken, the subway will eventually reach Santa Monica on the Pacific Ocean. (In 2020, there was widespread looting in that formerly peaceful and orderly city.)

6. Hear tell a lot of "liberals" are trying to block expansion of the Washington, D.C., subway into the surrounding areas. The crime situation in D.C. is an absolute disgrace to this nation.
Awhile back I read of the demise of a major mail in Ohio. I don't remember the city. Maybe it was Akron.

Big beautiful mall in a mostly White area that thrived for a couple of decades.

Then the Libtards decided it was racial injustice that the inner city ghetto assholes didn't have access to that great shopping facility.

So they started to run bus service from the ghetto to the mall.

So guess what happen? Thievery skyrocketed. Assaults, rapes and muggings increased. Even parking lot murders. The Whites stopped going there.

The mall closed up a few years later.

That is what diversity brings.

Wealthy suburb on the west side town . Choo Choo will soon be in operation bringing more. Wonder if they will allow themselves to be shitholed.
Was this 21 year old, Romell Roshode, an immigrant -- illegal or otherwise? Minneapolis area has gone full retard on wokeness while also having a reduction in law enforcement presence by almost 50% since 2020. Good luck with that Minnesota .. you get what you voted for.

Forum List

Back