Distaff Bravery

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
In 2011 on this date, Geraldine Ferraro passed on.

American Democratic politician Geraldine Ferraro, who was the first woman to be nominated (1984) for vice president by a major political party in the United States, died at age 75.
Britannica.com
1585227449829.png

For me, Ms. Ferraro remains famous for here "The King's New Clothes" comment, pointing out that Hussein Obama had no business being President.

His only qualification was the melanin he was born with.
No experience, no achievements, no real acumen.
Just melanin.

When Geraldine Ferraro said, "if Obama was a white man he would not be in this position," the Obama campaign accused her of racism. Ferraro said she was devastated by the attacks that were widely carried by the MSM. This, strangely, happened after Obama said, in the wake of the Rev. Wright debacle, "we need to have a dialogue on race." and after Obama was quoted in the the Chicago Sun Times as saying, "if I had been one of six new white Senators showing up here in Washington I wouldn't have the book contract or be running for President." ---The Intellectual Republican---

Brave woman, Ferraro.

Augusta Savage, original name Augusta Christine Fells, (born February 29, 1892, Green Cove Springs, Florida, U.S.—died March 26, 1962, New York, New York), American sculptor and educator who battled racism to secure a place for African American women in the art world.

1585239897749.png

Isn't there just the tiniest element in that statue that is reminiscent of The Pietà ?

And now....to the tones of the Toccata and Fugue in D,

1585242121685.png

Nancy Pelosi, née Nancy Patricia D’Alesandro, (born March 26, 1940, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.), American Democratic politician who was a congresswoman from California in the U.S. House of Representatives (1987– ), where she served as the first female speaker (2007–11; 2019– ). Her other notable posts included House minority leader (2003–07; 2011–19).
Britannica.com

"Democrats are taking a beating because House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) derailed a bipartisan Wuhan coronavirus relief plan. Members of both parties worked through the weekend to come to an agreement and, at the last minute, Pelosi decided it would be better for the House to introduce their own coronavirus relief plan. Her reasoning? There weren't enough progressive items in the bill and Democrats saw this as the perfect opportunity to fundamentally transform America into what they think it should be. "

In 2011 on this date, Geraldine Ferraro passed on.

American Democratic politician Geraldine Ferraro, who was the first woman to be nominated (1984) for vice president by a major political party in the United States, died at age 75.
Britannica.com
View attachment 315521

For me, Ms. Ferraro remains famous for here "The King's New Clothes" comment, pointing out that Hussein Obama had no business being President.

His only qualification was the melanin he was born with.
No experience, no achievements, no real acumen.
Just melanin.

When Geraldine Ferraro said, "if Obama was a white man he would not be in this position," the Obama campaign accused her of racism. Ferraro said she was devastated by the attacks that were widely carried by the MSM. This, strangely, happened after Obama said, in the wake of the Rev. Wright debacle, "we need to have a dialogue on race." and after Obama was quoted in the the Chicago Sun Times as saying, "if I had been one of six new white Senators showing up here in Washington I wouldn't have the book contract or be running for President." ---The Intellectual Republican---

Brave woman, Ferraro.
I never knew this about her. Thanks for the info.

Forum List

Back