Disney's 'Tolkien' Movie Cuts Out the Christian Faith That Inspired His Life and Work

Par for the course for Disney. No wonder the Tolkien family refused to endorse it. Thatā€™s like having a movie about Billy Graham and skipping the Christianity. Save your money.

Disney's 'Tolkien' Movie Cuts Out the Christian Faith That Inspired His Life and Work
I could post a link for you for boxes of tissue if you need it
Brings me great pleasure Homo Worshippers at Disney will lose hundreds of millions on the movie.

Par for the course for Disney. No wonder the Tolkien family refused to endorse it. Thatā€™s like having a movie about Billy Graham and skipping the Christianity. Save your money.

Or, you could comment on the review.
You would prefer that I posted ā€œI donā€™t care, and neither does the overwhelming majority of people that are planning on going to see this?ā€

You would prefer that I posted ā€œI donā€™t care, and neither does the overwhelming majority of people that are planning on going to see this?ā€

that, or you could have not responded at all.

Brings me great pleasure Homo Worshippers at Disney will lose hundreds of millions on the movie.
Like with ā€œCaptain Marvel?ā€ You snowflaking out never actually does anything.

How many more troll posts you going to make on a topic you pretend to not care about?

And let him go on spreading this fabricated nonsense?

Like with ā€œCaptain Marvel?ā€ You snowflaking out never actually does anything.

neither does your obvious derailment of the thread

And let him go on spreading this fabricated nonsense?

How is it any different than your fabricated nonsense?

The Tolkien family, btw, has come out hard against evry movie thatā€™s been made in the last 20 years about him and his books. Nothing to do with Christianity the other 6 times.

The Tolkien family, btw, has come out hard against evry movie thatā€™s been made in the last 20 years about him and his books. Nothing to do with Christianity the other 6 times.
Tolkien is a nobody without Christianity.

Youā€™re terrified of Jesus 2,000 years after they crucified him.
I have no interest in him. Neither did the creators of the movie, or most of the people who will go watch. He had a great philosophy, like Buddha. Try not to feel like a victim over it.

I have no interest in him. Neither did the creators of the movie, or most of the people who will go watch. He had a great philosophy, like Buddha. Try not to feel like a victim over it.
No interest at all he says in his sixth post on the topic. :lmao:

2,000 years and He still scares the crap out of you.

No interest at all he says in his sixth post on the topic. :lmao:

2,000 years and He still scares the crap out of you.
Tolkien nor anybody involved in the movie are 2,000

Forum List

Back