What are your favorite comedy movies?

Caddyshack. I can't remember any others(I dont do movies) but " the Hop-In Psycho" sucked me off twice during the first opening.
Ahhhhh to be young again

Dark humor, I guess mostly. ...So I Married an Axe Murderer, Monty Python's Life of Brian & Holy Grail , all the goofy Jim Carrey movies that my wife hates, the Witches of Eastwick, Up in Smoke, the Jerk, the Other Guys, Nutty Professor ( Eddie Murphy) and 8 heads in a Duffel Bag.

Last edited:
Funniest stoner scene ever;
Cheech with hands on steering wheel, eyes barely open,--"Ay man....am I driving okay ?"
Chong squinting through the smoke, slowly looks around and says " I think we're parked, man."
The camera zooms out and their car's crashed into a pole on the median strip.

Naked gun
Coming To America
Something About Marry
Hear No Evil See No Evil

Three Amigos and planes trains and automobiles are two of my favorites.

Also I really enjoyed Talladega nights, and Old School.

Deadpool was up there, and for the spoof ones, Not Another Teen Movie was fun.

James Franco, Seth rogan, hot tub time machine, pinnacle express, superbad, 40 year old virgin, Jonah Hill, paul Rudd,

James Franco, Seth rogan, hot tub time machine, pinnacle express, superbad, 40 year old virgin, Jonah Hill, paul Rudd,

Nice list. I do like Rogen a lot. Preacher (not really comedy) and futureman are fun shows. Franco's one of my more favorite actor, goofy but can pull off serious. Rudd as well, he makes Ant Man. More perfect casting by Marvel. I always loved the streisand/Bourne comment of his in 40 year old virgin.

And I forgot Tropic Thunder. That was a great one too.

Nice list. I do like Rogen a lot. Preacher (not really comedy) and futureman are fun shows. Franco's one of my more favorite actor, goofy but can pull off serious. Rudd as well, he makes Ant Man. More perfect casting by Marvel. I always loved the streisand/Bourne comment of his in 40 year old virgin.

These guys know how to make funny movies. They seem to be a crew. I wonder who brought them all together? Judd Apatow?

These guys know how to make funny movies. They seem to be a crew. I wonder who brought them all together? Judd Apatow?

I think Apatow did. Freaks and Geeks.

mine are
Airplane
Pink Panther movies
Jerry Lewis movies
Animal House
Eddie Murphy movies
Scary Movie series

Anything with the 3 stooges.

I always liked those fellows ever since I was a kid.

I grew up before Sesame Street or Mr. Rogers was on the air, so our 3 nutty friends provided education and entertainment on TV for pre-schoolers.

mine are
Airplane
Pink Panther movies
Jerry Lewis movies
Animal House
Eddie Murphy movies
Scary Movie series

Anything with the 3 stooges.

I always liked those fellows ever since I was a kid.

I grew up before Sesame Street or Mr. Rogers was on the air, so our 3 nutty friends provided education and entertainment on TV for pre-schoolers.
upload_2019-6-3_10-41-11.jpeg

Forum List

Back