Disney‘s ‘The Little Mermaid‘ Trailer Gets More than 1 Million Dislikes in One Week, Left Blames ‘MAGA Racists‘

How stupid. Are these adults? What race are mermaids?
According to the filthy woke shitheads at Disney the race of boga boga Africans.

Of course these are the same shitheads that made Cinderella's Fairy God Mother and Tinker Bell goddamn Negros.

According to the filthy woke shitheads at Disney the race of boga boga Africans.

Of course these are the same shitheads that made Cinderella's Fairy God Mother and Tinker Bell goddamn Negros.

Calm yourself. It's a children's movie.

I
It was a work of literature long before you began educating yourself via cartoons. You morons on the Left are a lost cause.

I read all of Hans Christian Andersen in the 1950s, Bozo... and I've been to Copenhagen many times. This is a remake of a children's movie. Grow up.

He had no idea. It's too much to expect ignorant Leftoids to be aware of classic literature. If it didn't come out of his TV, or phone... It may just as well have never existed...

She has dark skin here...

Copenhagen_-_the_little_mermaid_statue_-_2013.jpg

Where's your MAGA outrage for that?

Shameless revisionism simply to virtue signal your wokeness to the rest of the world, is pure stupidity. And Youtube making the "dislike" statistics invisible on their videos shows you how the "woke"left wants to manipulate you into believing their narrative.

Fortunately, there is a browser add-on that un-hides the "dislikes" and allows you to see the true ratio of "likes" to "dislikes" viewers attributed to their videos. I installed that add-on and compared some Biden videos to Trump videos on Youtube. The contrast was unbelievable.

Return YouTube Dislike – Get this Extension for 🦊 Firefox (en-US)

"The first full trailer for Disney’s live-action version of The Little Mermaid is proving to be massively unpopular, garnering more than 1 million “dislikes” on YouTube less than a week after its unveiling Sunday during the Oscars.

Left-wing activists, including Disney star Josh Gad, are blaming “MAGA racists” for the overwhelmingly negative reaction while neglecting to mention that similar trashings have befallen other remakes, including last year’s live-action Pinnochio and 2016’s female-centric Ghostbusters, both of which had predominantly white casts.

The Little Mermaid trailer has accumulated 1.1 million “dislikes” on YouTube as of Friday afternoon, while the number of “likes” stands at just 196,000, according to a Google Chrome extension that unblocks the “dislikes” counter."

Disney's 'The Little Mermaid' Trailer Gets More than 1 Million Dislikes in One Week, Left Blames 'MAGA Racists'

Think I'm lying? These are facts, folks. They speak for themselves.

View attachment 767229
View attachment 767230
View attachment 767231
View attachment 767232
View attachment 767233
View attachment 767234
View attachment 767235
View attachment 767236
I dont mind the Mermaid character being black

Because thats only her skin color

Her values are mainstream American white and thats most important

Forum List