Discussion on the 2020 Vice Presidential Debate

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
I notice that the other discussion are more about what is predicted to happen or about that stupid fly. Now let's look at what really happened.

First of all, after the train wreck last week, this was refreshing from both people. This is a running commentary AS it's being done (pre recorded)

Now for the first point that shows a difference. When the question was asked if a discussion was done about if necessary, the transition if anything happens to the oldest President (and it applies to both) to the VP, Pence never answer it. He deflected. Harris answered the question. Forget about whether the answer from Harris was forceful or not, she addressed the question. Pence did not. I doubt if that has ever came up. And that is not a failure in Pence, it's the fact that it's a question that can NEVER be broached with Rump. Point to Harris

Economy. Not much difference really between the two when you strip out all the political playing. Of course the situation is driving it, not the politics. No point to either.

Health care. Pence should have just said, "No Comment" and let it go. He didn't. Point for Harris.

Climate. Another case where Pence should have said "No Comment". Pence made a lot of incorrect statements. The talking points of the ultra conservative talking heads made it into Pence's statements. Harris was better prepared. Pence was not. Whenever Pence got cornered, he would deflect back to other points he though he was stronger at. But I feel for Pences plight. It's tough to defend a President that doesn't believe in science. And it's Pences job to defend Trump. It's a tough job and I think on this, he did about as good a job as can be expected. Point to Harris.

On a side not, I am not against the Tariffs. We should have done that decades ago when the corporations first started moving overseas. I am not against restructuring the Trade Agreements like NAFTA. Again, decades overdue. Had it been done decades ago, it would have not have been so painful. But his methods have been clumsy and it was never done by taxing the Corporations either lowering taxes on corps inside the use and doing back breaking tax increases on those that are not. Point to Pence.

The Military. Another case where Pence should have said, No comment. Pence did make points on ISIS and Iran. But he got countered with just about every other thing about the Military by Harris. Pence kept trying to drag it back to the points he could win but it was pretty weak. The point goes to Harris.

On the Barrett issue, Pence did a good job and kept it short with no response from Harris because they really can't be one. She's qualified and her Religion should not be a factor in this. Point goes to Pence uncontested.

ACA. Pence is deflecting by going into talking about Biden packing the Court instead of answering the question. The ACA got lost in the noise. Points go to the void.

Briana Taylor was asked. It was confusing on both sides. I don't think anyone won on this one. Draw. It's just too complicated right now to have a clear winner. Point goes to .....we all lose.

Transfer of Power. Harris: Please Vote. Pence: We aren't going to lose. The Question was never answered. Point goes to mayhem. But Pence did make a point. They Do have hundreds of Lawyers fighting the mail-in voting in every state that they think can go either way. Since Colorado isn't going to Rump, we don't have anything like that here. They aren't wasting their money and effort here. We have done mail-in voting since 2013 and have had more problems with in person voting. But even the in person voting fraud problems are so rare that they have almost zero affect on the outcomes. I guess attacking a successful mail-in voting state isn't such a bright idea.

My opinion? This has been a total waste of time. That's 90 minutes taken from my life I will never get back.

I think pence exposed what a disaster a Harris Biden administration would be she would ban fossil fuels our tax breaks that expanded job creation and higher wages would be lost.
they would create 7 million government jobs, and the the private market would fold, guaranteed pensions for additional 7 million people. Would destroy this country.. We need to keep expanding the private market

VP Pence summed up Harris's lack of substance or downright lies on every topic nicely, "You're entitled to your own opinion, you're not entitled to your own facts".

• Banned
I think pence exposed what a disaster a Harris Biden administration would be she would ban fossil fuels our tax breaks that expanded job creation and higher wages would be lost.
they would create 7 million government jobs, and the the private market would fold, guaranteed pensions for additional 7 million people. Would destroy this country.. We need to keep expanding the private market

That would have been some good point except that was not from facts, it was from the talking heads. Sorry, that point goes to Harris.

I like how harris has the green new deal on her website but acts like Pence is lying when he says she supports it.

That would have been some good point except that was not from facts, it was from the talking heads. Sorry, that point goes to Harris.

• Banned
I like how harris has the green new deal on her website but acts like Pence is lying when he says she supports it.

She may support it and so do I. But it's not what your talking heads say it is. And there are no time limits placed on when each step is to occur. Some of it can happen right now. Some of it IS happening right now. Some of it has already happened. Some can be done in the next 5 years. And some can only be done as technology and need requires it even if it's done in 50 to 100 years. But it's all going to be done. Afterall, we know that those new fangled smelly noisy things they call the Automobile are just fads, right?

She may support it and so do I. But it's not what your talking heads say it is. And there are no time limits placed on when each step is to occur. Some of it can happen right now. Some of it IS happening right now. Some of it has already happened. Some can be done in the next 5 years. And some can only be done as technology and need requires it even if it's done in 50 to 100 years. But it's all going to be done. Afterall, we know that those new fangled smelly noisy things they call the Automobile are just fads, right?
Don't lie and say you won't ban fracking.

The people of Pennsylvania deserve the truth.

Harris still wouldn't insure the American people democrats didn't fully intend on packing the Supreme Court.
Team Biden has had two pointed chances to declare they would not pack the court to insure a leftist agenda
is applied through a biased judiciary. Biden intends on packing the court and splitting up states and adding
new states to gain more votes in the senate also.

What won't the left do to gain power?

Harris lied about Trump calling veterans suckers and losers.

Harris lied about banning fracking. Harris, Ocasio-Cortez Announce Landmark Legislation to Ensure Green New Deal Lifts Up Every Community | U.S. Senator Kamala Harris of California
"At its core, a Green New Deal must be based on three principles: First, fighting climate change by ending the use of fossil fuels"
In a Bill Clinton moment Harris stared straight in the camera and lied.
She stated unambiguously the Biden administration
had no intention on doing away with fracking and all the thousands of jobs that represented. But her own
declaration and green manifesto contradicts that!

Was Kamala Harris lying then? Or is she lying now? And if Team Biden will lie to you now when they are
begging for your vote what will they do to you once they have it?

Last edited:

Fracking will die on its own. All the companies are deeply in debt or bankrupt.

Then stop lying to them. They are confused enough. Biden was asked the question many times lately and has answered each time that he would NOT ban fracking. So if you are so worried about the people in Penn getting the truth, stop lying.

Then stop lying to them. They are confused enough. Biden was asked the question many times lately and has answered each time that he would NOT ban fracking. So if you are so worried about the people in Penn getting the truth, stop lying.
Biden is lying.

He WILL ban fracking and scum Democrats will support it.

If you believe Democrats, you're a idiot.

Whatever... Don't lie and say you won't ban it.

If you want to ban it like 99% of Democrats do, tell the truth and say it. Is that to hard?

it will. All Fracking does is allow you to get what is left of the field that the normal pressure can't get to the surface without help. When that field is empty, even fracking won't help. And at that point, only new fields will have to be opened that don't require fracking for a long period of time. Liquids and Gas will try and make it to the surface if given a pathway until the pressures are equalized. All Fracking does is apply external pressure to put positive pressure so that the liquid or gas will seek the exit provided for it. But there has to be something there to exit.

There are more State Regs on Fracking than Federal one. For instance, in Colorado, they may have to do gown 15,000 feet or more to get the oil or gas. In Kansas, it may be only a few hundred feet. In California, it may be tens of feet. That means that in Colorado, Fracking is so far below the water table it has zero affect on the water table but in California, fracking directly affects the water table. In Kansas, it all depends on the depth of the well versus the water table. And the State's Regs determine whether Fracking can be done Site by Site.

If a State wants to trash their own water table it's fine by me. The State has to answer to the state voter. I choose not to live in such a state. And to say that Biden has said that he's going to ban Fracking is just another talking head point trying to recover a dying reelection attempt.

If you read what Democrats say about fracking, then believe the lie that they won't ban it, you're an idiot.

Hope you're watching Pennsylvania. Your industries are their target

Don't expect Trump to tell the people of Pennsylvania the truth. The truth is fracking is dying...through natural evolution of energy and how its delivered. Let's forget for a moment about the environmental disaster that fracking is. Just ask those coal miners in Kentucky how much Trump's done for their industry..again, which is again dying a natural death. Evolution in energy.

Don't expect Trump to tell the people of Pennsylvania the truth. The truth is fracking is dying...through natural evolution of energy and how its delivered. Let's forget for a moment about the environmental disaster that fracking is. Just ask those coal miners in Kentucky how much Trump's done for their industry..again, which is again dying a natural death. Evolution in energy.
:auiqs.jpg: then say you will ban it!!!!

Quit lying and dodging.

Tell Biden and Harris to tell the truth, they will ban fracking

Forum List

Back