Difference between Both camps!!!

Issa

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2017
I just came from outside and in of all the 20 years I have been in this country I have never seen this amount of people and especially young folks going to the polls.
I was left speechless, not even the presidential elections I have seen this much enthusiasm.
I have seen some footage of trump supporters in rallies and voting days and here is what I noticed:

Mind you i live in an ultra blue city....almost everyone looks healthy, dressed well and walks with purpose, no chairs, no sloppiness, no stupid shirts and t shirts. And you can tell they have places, work or school to go back to after they vote

The republican camp from what I have seen, have too much on their hand, most are poorly dressed and look unhealthy.

I might live in an upper middle class area....but I'm yet to meet a well dressed healthy looking republican.

That been said I didnt decide on a candidate yet....and I'm definitely not a Democrat. But I'm part of the majority of the world that thinks that trump and his cult are the worst thing that happened to America.

Not for nothing Issa, but you stated that you live in an ultra blue area, which means that even if some of the people you meet actually are Republican, they more than likely won't admit it in public.

And, guess what? I live in Amarillo TX, and the Panhandle area is a very red part of the state. There are LOTS of good looking Republican women around here. Guess you just gotta live in the right place to meet them.

BTW.....................for the record................I'm an Independent. Sometimes there are good ideas on either side, sometimes there are bad ones. I don't vote for people because of party affiliation, I vote based on what I've seen on their ads, in the news, and on the 'net.

And yeah, I agree..............Trump is the worst president we've had in modern times. At least Nixon waited for his second term before he started to do criminal stuff that would have gotten him impeached if he hadn't stepped down. Trump got impeached his first term.

I just came from outside and in of all the 20 years I have been in this country I have never seen this amount of people and especially young folks going to the polls.
I was left speechless, not even the presidential elections I have seen this much enthusiasm.
I have seen some footage of trump supporters in rallies and voting days and here is what I noticed:

Mind you i live in an ultra blue city....almost everyone looks healthy, dressed well and walks with purpose, no chairs, no sloppiness, no stupid shirts and t shirts. And you can tell they have places, work or school to go back to after they vote

The republican camp from what I have seen, have too much on their hand, most are poorly dressed and look unhealthy.

I might live in an upper middle class area....but I'm yet to meet a well dressed healthy looking republican.

That been said I didnt decide on a candidate yet....and I'm definitely not a Democrat. But I'm part of the majority of the world that thinks that trump and his cult are the worst thing that happened to America.
Foreigners hate Trump because he calls them out for the freeloaders they are. Just like the famous movie quote, they can't handle the truth. American Never-Trumpers are those easily manipulated by Media.

Also you’re observations aren’t up to par with what’s actually happening on the ground when democrat voter turnout is certainly going to be lower than 2008 and 2012. Any idiot knows that.

I think the 2020 election will see a huge turnout. The Country is truly sick of Trump and his corruption, antics and behavior. There is a real undercurrent of anger. This turnout is a great thing and bodes well for the future of our Republic.

I think the 2020 election will see a huge turnout. The Country is truly sick of Trump and his corruption, antics and behavior. There is a real undercurrent of anger. This turnout is a great thing and bodes well for the future of Republic.

me thinks you’re projecting. No one is going to run out and vote for Bernie or Biden

You live in London?

How can you vote?

I think the 2020 election will see a huge turnout. The Country is truly sick of Trump and his corruption, antics and behavior. There is a real undercurrent of anger. This turnout is a great thing and bodes well for the future of Republic.

me thinks you’re projecting. No one is going to run out and vote for Bernie or Biden
Wrong. Biden will drive the Democrat vote out and depress the Trump vote.

The hate spewing from you is concerning lol

Sounds like ultra liberal Boston..

I've lived there before and that's exactly the mindset of the people.

They look down on middle America as beneath them. ... :cool:

Last edited:

Foreigners hate Trump because he calls them out for the freeloaders they are. Just like the famous movie quote, they can't handle the truth. American Never-Trumpers are those easily manipulated by Media.

You do know that when Trump's grandfather came over here from Germany, if he had to comply with the restrictions and regulations that Trump wants to impose, he would have never been admitted to this country?

Wrong. Biden will drive the Democrat vote out and depress the Trump vote.

Biden May very well win, I wouldn’t bet on it, but it might happen. I do know for a fact he’s not going to win with record turnout. He probably won’t win at all. The Bernie people won’t vote for anyone but Bernie

You live in London?

How can you vote?

If a person is an American citizen living abroad and they want to vote, they can do the same thing the military does and get an absentee ballot.

Sounds like Boston..

I've lived there before and that's exactly the mindset of the people there.

They look down on middle America as beneath them. ... :cool:
Real
People from Boston lean trump.. it’s the communist that have moved here the past 30 years.. They don’t represent Boston

You live in London?

How can you vote?

If a person is an American citizen living abroad and they want to vote, they can do the same thing the military does and get an absentee ballot.

If true, then she voted already!
Why is she pretending?

You live in London?

How can you vote?

If true, then she voted already!
Why is she pretending?

Where in their post did they say they were living in London? All they said is they had been out, and came back and saw all sorts of chaos.

I might live in an upper middle class area....but I'm yet to meet a well dressed healthy looking republican.t

You're a legend in your own mind. Is it hard being such a superior being?

Forum List

Back