Did you watch the Trump Focus group and what Trump voters said about him?

For someone who claims to not like Trump you sure hang on his every word. Kinda like how you claim to hate Fox News but watch more of it than I do.

Ha! Attack the messenger when you can't attack the message. Coward. Fucking coward.
I ALWAYS attack RDerp in his threads. I haven't read any of his content in years. Dudes a full blown wackjob.

I've never seen someone actually admit to being a hack so clearly.

For someone who claims to not like Trump you sure hang on his every word. Kinda like how you claim to hate Fox News but watch more of it than I do.

Ha! Attack the messenger when you can't attack the message. Coward. Fucking coward.
I ALWAYS attack RDerp in his threads. I haven't read any of his content in years. Dudes a full blown wackjob.

That's because honesty isn't a trait you're familiar with.

Not really, its because most people attempt to hide their hackery behind loose logic but not you. You're too proud to be stupid to be clever

I was just thinking that. I don't bother to follow Trump at all. But then, I don't need government to make Me happy, so......
So how do you know who to vote for? Flip a coin?
No, I listen to the rhetoric of the politician, look at what he or she has done in their life and how it matches what they are saying or how it doesn't match up with what they are saying and then I examine what I think is right and how the country should work, and then I vote on who I think would best fill that job.

Don't you?

You are going to drop dead when Trump is easily reelected.
Hillary Clinton got three million more than Trump. The independents took another 7 million. That means out of those that voted, 7 million more voted against him than for him.

So who is going to vote Trump if he lasts until 2020?

Coward. Information and facts are over your head. Got it.
Lol

Okay? You feel better now? Need a binkie?

It's fun to watch you roll over and pee yourself like a puppy.
Not as fun as watching your failed attempts at adult humor. :badgrin:
I don't know. It was funnier than anything you said.

Lol

Retards always laugh at stupid shit so what can I say? I just hope you both still have your safety helmets on just in case you fall over each other.

See ya later derpboi

“What everybody said, either directly or indirectly, was that his presidency is about him and it’s not about us.

The quote above is the shared sentiment from the focus group members -- Trumpkins and non-Trumpkins.
Which is exactly the same thing Trump's own Secretary of State said.

Rex Tillerson: Trump 'speaks for himself' - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Sunday that President Donald Trump "speaks for himself" when asked whether the President's response to the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, raised questions about Trump's values.

Trump voters vent frustrations with president

The voters used words to describe Trump that included “dishonest,” “narcissistic,” “off-the-scale,” “an abject disappointment,” “contemptible” and “unbelievable.”

Out of the 12 participants, five cast a vote for Trump in last year’s presidential election. Each participant who backed Trump spoke of worries about the president’s inability to break the gridlock in Washington, D.C.

Trump Voters Growing Impatient With the President, Focus Group Reveals

“He has no social skills,” said Bart Morgan, an independent who voted for Ms. Stein. “It’s almost like he never was taught the right way to act.”

--------

I liked this part right here:

Robert S. Mueller III — the special counsel investigating possible obstruction of justice by Mr. Trump when he fired the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey — was associated with these terms: “serious”; “hurry up”; and “hate to have his job.”

Four people said of him, “Don’t know.”

-------

All four were Trump supporters. No idea who Mueller is. Oh boy are they going to be surprised,

And I liked, he's not racist but he feeds off racial division. Oh he's racist all right.

“He has no social skills,” said Bart Morgan, an independent who voted for Ms. Stein. “It’s almost like he never was taught the right way to act.”

Voila.

Lol

Retards always laugh at stupid shit so what can I say? I just hope you both still have your safety helmets on just in case you fall over each other.

See ya later derpboi
Good. The adults are trying to discuss adult matters. You'll have to work it someplace else to get the adults to give you a tiny bit of undeserved attention.

URA59VM.gif

Not really, its because most people attempt to hide their hackery behind loose logic but not you. You're too proud to be stupid to be clever
He is proud of being stupid and thinks that's "clever".

Trump voters vent frustrations with president

The voters used words to describe Trump that included “dishonest,” “narcissistic,” “off-the-scale,” “an abject disappointment,” “contemptible” and “unbelievable.”

Out of the 12 participants, five cast a vote for Trump in last year’s presidential election. Each participant who backed Trump spoke of worries about the president’s inability to break the gridlock in Washington, D.C.

Trump Voters Growing Impatient With the President, Focus Group Reveals

--------

I liked this part right here:

Robert S. Mueller III — the special counsel investigating possible obstruction of justice by Mr. Trump when he fired the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey — was associated with these terms: “serious”; “hurry up”; and “hate to have his job.”

Four people said of him, “Don’t know.”

-------

All four were Trump supporters. No idea who Mueller is. Oh boy are they going to be surprised,

And I liked, he's not racist but he feeds off racial division. Oh he's racist all right.

I caught glimpses of this but didn't catch the part where they didn't know who Rob't Mueller was. Freaky. Stupid freaks. I guess Fox, Breitbart and Alex Jones are all mum about Mueller.
Yep, there were five Trump voters. When they went around the room asking what Mueller brings to mind, one response from the other people was "can't wait". I don't remember what the Trump voter said that claimed to know who he was. The other four didn't know and never heard of him.

A 12 person "focus group" sponsored by the NYT is impatient with the Trump administration after about eight months of nothing but obstructionism from the democrat party not to mention arson, vandalism and attempted murder? Was the "focus group" asked about the anger and extremism of the democrat party? Didn't the twelve person focus group cobbled together from the rust belt center of Pittsburgh take the worst natural disaster in U.S. history into account or was the NY Times impatient to get the latest dose of propaganda out to it's ignorant minions? ?

Last edited:
“What everybody said, either directly or indirectly, was that his presidency is about him and it’s not about us.

The quote above is the shared sentiment from the focus group members -- Trumpkins and non-Trumpkins.
Which is exactly the same thing Trump's own Secretary of State said.

Rex Tillerson: Trump 'speaks for himself' - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Sunday that President Donald Trump "speaks for himself" when asked whether the President's response to the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, raised questions about Trump's values.
"Asked and answered."

Forum List

Back