"Did you see it coming? Did you try to stop it?"

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
Are any of you starting to worry that you might one day have to answer uncomfortable questions from your grand-children about Trump's "rise to power"?

Are any of you starting to worry that you might one day have to answer uncomfortable questions from your grand-children about Trump's "rise to power"?
Or, to be hopeful that you might one day proudly explain to your children how you, together with millions of Americans who are wise and brave, defeated the corrupted and incompetent establishment and made a real change to our country.
Ah, which version should I take?

I'm not really that worried, in the end I think he'll probably implode and be little more than an embarrassment. But history has a way of throwing a monkeywrench in "probably", and another terrorist attack, or a serious economic collapse, could put someone like Trump in the White House.

Between his own words and the Obama negative endorsement, his chances seem to be dimming. While Obama's words may help him eke out the nomination, his positions on social issues like abortion and gay marriage and his characterization of the invasion of Iraq as a "mistake" should keep enough of the right wing base home on election day to deny him the presidency.

Future generations will certainly wonder how we elected a fool like obama. If they haven't been beheaded that is.

Forum List

Back