Did Y'all Notice Many Big Cities Are Headed By Afro American (or some variation of non-white) Females?

lol rubbish. Black majority city councils are all over the place, especially in the South and California and northeastern urban regions. Your 'White Supremacist' myth is never going to fly, so why keep up that lie? Black people have been running their own neighborhoods and schools for a long time now, and they have zero excuses for the poor outcomes and degenerate sub-cultures that make their neighborhoods such shitholes of crime and violence.
Show me one black governor ?

I'll wait.

There is none.

The governor are the one who run the state that the city is in. They are one who sign and or veto bills. They are the one who delivering a report on the condition of the state to the Legislature. They are ones who appropriate each year’s funding. They have more muscle than any black mayor.
Come on, man!

Not here as a mod.. I'm off duty.. Did ya really NOT KNOW that the entire COnsitution is about LIMITING the scope of Government at the Federal level? And the SAME THING at the Governor or state level?? The basic STRUCTURE of society and life is STILL determined at the city/county level... If we can KEEP THE FEDERAL GOVT from expanding BEYOND what it's primary duties are -- WE CAN ALL choose to live in places that are GOVERNED quite differently...

How's that for being helpful AND neutral... LOL
Look. Anyone that is trying argue that Governors have less power or are on an equal footing with Mayors is not to be taken seriously.

I just can't take you seriously and that's the last thing I'll say to you on it because your point is so stupid that you'll just start to annoy me and then I'll write something which will cause me to get banned.
When we elect leaders, competence is needed in front of politics at times. We have to much politics in many areas with the judicial side affected also. In an area dominated by Progs, this has been shown to be chaos and hate driven with those empowered. I can live with Prog leadership in areas that have different political views. I will never live inside any blue city again that can become Beirut at a moment' notice as long as that thinking still exists.

lol rubbish. Black majority city councils are all over the place, especially in the South and California and northeastern urban regions. Your 'White Supremacist' myth is never going to fly, so why keep up that lie? Black people have been running their own neighborhoods and schools for a long time now, and they have zero excuses for the poor outcomes and degenerate sub-cultures that make their neighborhoods such shitholes of crime and violence.
Show me one black governor ?

I'll wait.

There is none.

The governor are the one who run the state that the city is in. They are one who sign and or veto bills. They are the one who delivering a report on the condition of the state to the Legislature. They are ones who appropriate each year’s funding. They have more muscle than any black mayor.
Come on, man!

The desperation to remove the spotlight from black pols is painful. Mayors of cities like Detroit, Atlanta, NYC, Chicago , Baltimore, LA, SF, Oakland, Dallas, etc. are examples of what he is trying to cover up for.

Forum List

Back