Did Katy Perry Lip-Sync Last Night? Did It Seem Obvious From The Start?

:hellno: Well it definitely didn't sound live from the start. It seems that with Superbowl Half-Time shows, it's either the band or lead vocal on "Memorex". But there was no live band working with Katy Perry last night, so why didn't she let her golden pipes blast full force on the 200 decibel sound system? We loved the show, but her performance would of been much more spectacular she didn't pull a "Milli-Vanilla/Ashlee Simpson" stunt in front of 342 Million viewers.:lalala:

Who cares? :D Does it really matter all that much? The show was cute. She was not inappropriate in any way and it was very family friendly. Of course, someone always has to find SOMETHING to bitch about. Lol.

This Super Bowl was watched by over 114 million, a new all-time television high.

But Perry's halftime show was seen by over 118 million, so she may now be the record holder.

Ain't that some shit?

This Super Bowl was watched by over 114 million, a new all-time television high.

But Perry's halftime show was seen by over 118 million, so she may now be the record holder.

Ain't that some shit?
I don't know what everyone else here thinks about her, but she still doesn't interest me.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

And to be honest I surprisingly enjoyed the last two superbowl halftimes (this is coming from someone who had never heard bruno mars sing and only watched for the chilly peppers). Though I would have preferred Lenny Kravitz having the lead over Perry. Katy was certainly put on a better performance then The Who, who sadly were awful.

I hope Jack White or The Black Keys get the next one, they need a change up from pop.

Forum List

Back