did it happen?

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
if a tree falls in a forest and nobody hears it, did it happen?

There was a physicist on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory who theorized that things only appear when we enter a room or place. When we exit the room or place, it no longer exists. Everything inside the room disappears after we leave the room.

Another physicist said there is a bigger realm outside our Universe.

Last edited:

There was a physicist on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory who theorized that things only appear when we enter a room or place. When we exit the room or place, it no longer exists.
If a rabbit was there, would it hear it?

There was a physicist on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory who theorized that things only appear when we enter a room or place. When we exit the room or place, it no longer exists. Everything inside the room disappears after we leave the room.

A tree falling in the forrest would scare the S*** out of you. No one wants to hear that.
A few people years ago camping in the BWCA Wilderness in northern MN, had trees fall on their tents during a severe wind thunderstorm.

I have had a few sleepless nights in that region during storms.

I was in my garden and in my nearby, very nearby wooded land, a tree fell. It is disturbing to say the least.
To be in a situation such as you describe @petro would be terrifying.

So...................we live in a hologram???

Forum List

Back