Did I look like the "colored" kid in the group?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Approximately 8-9 years old in Upper Austria, First Communion, Catholic Church in a small village, really small village, all in these group are germanic/ethnic austrians except me. Did I look like the "colored" kid or i could have been a german kid too?

It was very conservative, it was in the early 90s, I was even physically disciplined which would be really unheard of nowadays, i got pulled up by the ears, and sometimes knocked on my head

My old elementary school teacher, and you see how they are dressed in austrian germanic tracht

1697853247998.png
Like these Seminole kids

You would be considered colored where I grew up.

I think Im colored, but it didnt had really implications for me like Jim Crow, or that I was not allowed to go to a white school. I was only insulted like being a shit colored and such. But I had technically equal rights.

I think Im colored, but it didnt had really implications for me like Jim Crow, or that I was not allowed to go to a white school. I was only insulted like being a shit colored and such. But I had technically equal rights.
Seems your looks have been an issue for you for a long time. I hope you will eventually realize your overwhelming concern is hurting you vastly more than your actual looks ever could. You look fine, and without your constant concern about how you look, most would never even consider the issue.

Approximately 8-9 years old in Upper Austria, First Communion, Catholic Church in a small village, really small village, all in these group are germanic/ethnic austrians except me. Did I look like the "colored" kid or i could have been a german kid too?

It was very conservative, it was in the early 90s, I was even physically disciplined which would be really unheard of nowadays, i got pulled up by the ears, and sometimes knocked on my head

My old elementary school teacher, and you see how they are dressed in austrian germanic tracht

Which of those little girls were you sweet on?

I knew you immediately in the top photo , far right fatty dressed in white .
You should follow your early inclinations and start to identify with your inner self .
Be strong , Morticia .

Forum List

Back