Did Bush create 7,502,000 jobs as the Bureau of Labor Statistics shows??

During Bush's terms we enjoyed the second longest economic expansion in our nations history,the lions share of the Bush tax cuts went to the lower and middle class,not the rich. Thses are true facts,its that simple.

Can you elaborate on the, "second longest economic expansion in our nations history," part?

I WAS WRONG!!!! I WAS WRONG!!! I was off by 1,402,000!!!

Jan 2009 142,099,000 http://www.bls.gov/news.release/archives/empsit_02062009.pdf
Jan. 2001 135,999,000 http://www.bls.gov/news.release/history/empsit_02022001.txt
Total 6,100,000 more people working in 2009 then were working in 2001!

Unemployment also doubled.
Don't believe you! Give me proof like I've given you I can't believe a word you make up!
The unemployment rate almost doubled (86% increase), going from 4.2% to 7.8%.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Last edited:

Jan 2009 142,099,000 http://www.bls.gov/news.release/archives/empsit_02062009.pdf
Jan. 2001 135,999,000 http://www.bls.gov/news.release/history/empsit_02022001.txt

You've been wrong many times, yet two weeks later make a new thread with the same wrong numbers. :dig:

Always "angry" that people aren't acknowledging your "FACTS!!!" and "MATH!!!" (SIC) when they're usually wrong and you continue to regurgitate them when they're wrong. You're the most dishonorable poster here, save a few extreme unhinged wingnuts.

I am a lot better then you though! At least I say I'm wrong but YOU can't even be honest to say that!
Yea... I was off by less then 19%! But that is still a lot better then idiots like you that spout off with NO citations..no links...
again.. how many of you idiots will at least be honest like I am!
What's a matter? No little red squiggly line to help you with your spelling?

:lol::lol::lol:

Unemployment also doubled.
Don't believe you! Give me proof like I've given you I can't believe a word you make up!

There were 6,023,000 unemployed in Clinton's last month in office and 12,079,000 in Bush's last.

Table A-1. Employment status of the civilian population by sex and age

Why should I bother, don't waste my time dedicated Obamasuckholian.

IOW, you can't backup your bullshit! :lol:

GWB's administration was LAUGHED AT BY Democrats Frank and Dodd after 17 times trying to get Fannie/Freddie fixed!
"Over the past six years, the President and his Administration have not only warned of the systemic consequences of failure to reform GSEs but also put forward thoughtful plans to reduce the risk that either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac would encounter such difficulties.
President Bush publicly called for GSE reform at least 17 times in 2008 alone before Congress acted.
Unfortunately, these warnings went unheeded, as the President's repeated attempts to reform the supervision of these entities were thwarted by the legislative maneuvering of those who emphatically denied there were problems.
Setting the Record Straight: The Three Most Egregious Claims In The New York Times Article On The Housing Crisis

Many prominent Democrats, including House Finance Chairman Barney Frank, opposed any legislation correcting the risks posed by GSEs.
* House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank (D-MA) criticized
the President's warning saying:
"these two entities - Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac - are not facing any kind of financial crisis .The more people exaggerate these problems,
the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing."
(Stephen Labaton, "New Agency Proposed To Oversee Freddie Mac And Fannie Mae," New York Times, 9/11/03)

* Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Chairman Christopher Dodd also ignored the President's warnings and called on him to "immediately reconsider his ill-advised" position. (Eric Dash, "Fannie Mae's Offer To Help Ease Credit Squeeze Is Rejected, As Critics Complain Of Opportunism," New York Times, 8/11/07)

Barney Frank's Fannie and Freddie Muddle - Sam Dealey (usnews.com)

So over the years these subprime loans came to a head on 9/18/2008 again NOT mentioned widely by the biased MSM and I'm sure YOU've NEVER heard about this!

And of course NONE of you Bush BASHERS lying sacks of used genetic coding EVER obviously knew what happened on 9/18/08!
So when you say Bush's warnings went unheeded, you really mean they went unheeded while Republicans were in control of the Congress and until Democrats took over?

Thanks for clarifying who was to blame for the Great Recession. :cool:

Bush was doing fine on employment until Pelosi and Reid took over Congress and destroyed the economy. Intentionally or unintentionally.?...my vote is intentionally
So tell us what law did they pass over a Bush veto and GOP filibuster that destroyed the failed Bush economy???

Unemployment stood at 4.6 when Pelosi & Reid took over Congress..Are you saying Pelosi & Reid didn't have oversight responsibilities ?

and some comedy...

[ame=http://youtu.be/QRKkkwxYlk0]Nanci Pelosi on Unemployment - Then (2008) and now - YouTube[/ame]

and complacency of Pelosi/Reid/Democrats on the "Housing Bubble" ... not so funny

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, great corrupt/crony bubble and BUST, HATER DUPES...AGAIN...figure it out sometime....lol. Under Dems you get intelligent growth, no bust...if Pubs allow it...

Breaking for hater dupes- The damage was done by Jan 2007...F and F's share of the market went from 75 per cent to 25 from 2003-6 and Bush cronies allowed scam loans for all, and sold them as A rated around the world...you couldn't be more misinformed, chumps of the greedy rich.

Bush was doing fine on employment until Pelosi and Reid took over Congress and destroyed the economy. Intentionally or unintentionally.?...my vote is intentionally
So tell us what law did they pass over a Bush veto and GOP filibuster that destroyed the failed Bush economy???

Unemployment stood at 4.6 when Pelosi & Reid took over Congress..Are you saying Pelosi & Reid didn't have oversight responsibilities ?

and some comedy...

[ame=http://youtu.be/QRKkkwxYlk0]Nanci Pelosi on Unemployment - Then (2008) and now - YouTube[/ame]_

and complacency of Pelosi/Reid/Democrats on the "Housing Bubble" ... not so funny

[ame=http://youtu.be/NJiQRe8Mqao]Nancy Pelosi and Barney Frank, Complicit in Financial Crisis - YouTube[/ame]
umm, unlike the Republican-led Congress, the Democrat-led Congress passed oversight.

The only jobs the Hussein administration created are useless freaking government jobs that are worse than unemployment. The bureau of labor has learned to camouflage the real unemployment numbers with bull shat and propaganda.

1533929_714352878597970_1032088713_n.jpg

Yup, great corrupt/crony bubble and BUST, HATER DUPES...AGAIN...figure it out sometime....lol. Under Dems you get intelligent growth, no bust...if Pubs allow it...

Only one Republican president left office with a lower unemployment rate than when they started.

In comparison, not a single Democrat president left office with a higher unemployment rate than when they started.

And yet, that doesn't stop rightwingers from trash talking.

The only jobs the Hussein administration created are useless freaking government jobs that are worse than unemployment. The bureau of labor has learned to camouflage the real unemployment numbers with bull shat and propaganda.

You have no idea what you're talking about. ALL of the unemployment gains under Obama have been in the private sector. The public sector has not grown. Had Obama actually increased the public sector like George Bush had done, the unemployment rate right noe would be at around 5.5%.

The only BULLSHIT is coming from YOU!!!!

There were 2,789,000 federal government workers when Obama started and there are 2,706,000 now.

No, the years chosen have been disputed. Fy 200o= Clinton budget. Fy 2009 = Bush.

Nice try (again) though.

actually no, because obama passed his lame stimulus, he is credited with half of 2009
Very little of the Stimulus was spent by the end of FY 2009, at least that is what the Right was saying THEN! As of Oct 13, 2009 only $110.7 billion had been spent and if you think that is half of the spending for FY 2009 then you are beyond hope.

Stimulus jobs: Is the recovery act working? - Oct. 13, 2009

Overall, the federal government has so far made available $256.3 billion, while $110.7 billion has been spent.

Forum List

Back