Did Biden lose Nevada?

The LAST thing Las Vegas Nevadans can handle is another lockdown...and Rural Nevada is likely pro-Trump.

Biden really blew it last night...

The last Nevada poll was like two weeks ago...and had Biden at +2...

Nope, he's still up by three or more.

View attachment 406003
You mean a survey that asks close to 3thousand likely voters in Vegas is better data then the dudes harry personally walked up to on the street?

Lol
believe everything told to you gt....thats what you party do.....if you see something that contradicts what you are told.....dont believe it .....dont question just do....
Thats cute...but it doesn't negate the fact that you're severely mentally retarded to think your personal anecdotes are superior to scientific polling with adequate sample size.

Sticking your fingers in your ears doesn't make Science go away, Trump Cultist.
its better then sticking my nose in a parties collective ass....democrat party cultist.....
I don't party, but you Cult for an orange megalomaniac so proudly and immature that you boast of not understanding statistics just to protect your cult leader...and you deny he failed leadership in the pandemic when its empirical and against what PhDs had recommended...that means you're in deep. You can blabber how you think he's a jackass out the other side of your two faces all you want to...but there's a reason you go so far as to become a science denier just to say hes "winning."

Good boy.

We just hit 80,000 new COVID-19 cases.

Tourists from around the world are avoiding our major tourist destinations like the plague.

The president failed to control the spread of this virus. The need to shut down places like Vegas again is on him.

He will lose Nevada.
the people in vegas want to open up.....if biden wins and wants it shut down,he may have problems with that out here...
Covid would have been squashed Country wide like it was in most other Countries and like how NY reversed its trend if the States listened to TRUMPS TASK FORCE in March and did a simple two week lock down as opposed to listening to TRUMP who was boasting of his task force out one side of his face but spreading disinformation and telling people to open up out the other side of his face on twAtter.

The majority of Americans polled say that he handled covid poorly. They're rational. Your anecdotes don't matter
they did shut down out here for more than 2 weeks.....apparently your bullshit dont matter either.....
Uh,dumbdumb, the rest of the country NOT closing down and WHEN it could have stopped it is WHY the thing keeps coming back.

Fucking DUH
you said it could have been squashed with a 2 week lockdown....did you not?....vegas was shut down more than 2 weeks,in the summertime in their peek season.....and even though those other countries did the shut down it apparently is coming back....yea fucking duh....
With a COUNTRY WIDE two week lockdown.

Are you on drugs today or something? Seriously...what the fuck is wrong with you?

The polling shows an overwhelming DISAPPROVAL of how the President has handled the pandemic.

Your fee fees and your anecdotes are not data. Americans are mostly wiser than the trump cultists. And I am proud of them.

Biden is as corrupt as any politician who ever lived. Why do you want a compromised POTUS?
When Biden was VP the Country was less stressed out and the economy was on the same trajectory as continued under Trump...as well as the trade deficit was actually LOWER before Trumps trade war and farmers needed less bailouts.

Its time for a boring administration and not this jovial, mentally unstable character that calls names at 2am on twitter. Get fuckin real.

He is in the pocket of China. Not a good look for the President of the United States. He is corrupt and he finger rapes his employees.
Trump hotels manufacture their apparel in China.

Trumps macys line: China

Trump has bank accounts and paid taxes in: China

Trumps daughter earned 34 CHINESE patents since he became president, 18 just last year.

You were saying?

I was saying that Joe Biden sold put his nation and is corrupt scum. Anyone who votes for him is also selling out the nation. He wil be impeached. If you want President Harris, just admit it.
You said he's in the pocket of China.

Youre able to prove yourself wrong by reviewing his tax returns.

Trump is empirically in the pocket of China. His businesses, his bank, and his trade deficit is higher than his predecessor. He also won't show you his tax returns to see how deep he's in the pockets around the world. And you're fine by that.

Facts are stubborn.

The LAST thing Las Vegas Nevadans can handle is another lockdown...and Rural Nevada is likely pro-Trump.

View attachment 406003
You mean a survey that asks close to 3thousand likely voters in Vegas is better data then the dudes harry personally walked up to on the street?

Lol
believe everything told to you gt....thats what you party do.....if you see something that contradicts what you are told.....dont believe it .....dont question just do....
Thats cute...but it doesn't negate the fact that you're severely mentally retarded to think your personal anecdotes are superior to scientific polling with adequate sample size.

its better then sticking my nose in a parties collective ass....democrat party cultist.....
I don't party, but you Cult for an orange megalomaniac so proudly and immature that you boast of not understanding statistics just to protect your cult leader...and you deny he failed leadership in the pandemic when its empirical and against what PhDs had recommended...that means you're in deep. You can blabber how you think he's a jackass out the other side of your two faces all you want to...but there's a reason you go so far as to become a science denier just to say hes "winning."

Good boy.

Did you go down to Chinatown with Nancy?

She certainly downplayed the virus. Why?

View attachment 406003

Lol

Good boy.

Thats irrelevant for two obvious reasons.

1. I don't support Nancy.
2. She's not POTUS.

Any retarded questions?

Tourists from around the world are avoiding our major tourist destinations like the plague.

The president failed to control the spread of this virus. The need to shut down places like Vegas again is on him.

He will lose Nevada.
the people in vegas want to open up.....if biden wins and wants it shut down,he may have problems with that out here...
Covid would have been squashed Country wide like it was in most other Countries and like how NY reversed its trend if the States listened to TRUMPS TASK FORCE in March and did a simple two week lock down as opposed to listening to TRUMP who was boasting of his task force out one side of his face but spreading disinformation and telling people to open up out the other side of his face on twAtter.

The majority of Americans polled say that he handled covid poorly. They're rational. Your anecdotes don't matter
they did shut down out here for more than 2 weeks.....apparently your bullshit dont matter either.....
Uh,dumbdumb, the rest of the country NOT closing down and WHEN it could have stopped it is WHY the thing keeps coming back.

Fucking DUH
you said it could have been squashed with a 2 week lockdown....did you not?....vegas was shut down more than 2 weeks,in the summertime in their peek season.....and even though those other countries did the shut down it apparently is coming back....yea fucking duh....

Are you on drugs today or something? Seriously...what the fuck is wrong with you?

The polling shows an overwhelming DISAPPROVAL of how the President has handled the pandemic.

Your fee fees and your anecdotes are not data. Americans are mostly wiser than the trump cultists. And I am proud of them.

Biden is as corrupt as any politician who ever lived. Why do you want a compromised POTUS?
When Biden was VP the Country was less stressed out and the economy was on the same trajectory as continued under Trump...as well as the trade deficit was actually LOWER before Trumps trade war and farmers needed less bailouts.

Its time for a boring administration and not this jovial, mentally unstable character that calls names at 2am on twitter. Get fuckin real.

He is in the pocket of China. Not a good look for the President of the United States. He is corrupt and he finger rapes his employees.

Trumps daughter earned 34 CHINESE patents since he became president, 18 just last year.

You were saying?

I was saying that Joe Biden sold put his nation and is corrupt scum. Anyone who votes for him is also selling out the nation. He wil be impeached. If you want President Harris, just admit it.

Trump is empirically in the pocket of China. His businesses, his bank, and his trade deficit is higher than his predecessor. He also won't show you his tax returns to see how deep he's in the pockets around the world. And you're fine by that.

Facts are stubborn.

How does he have 5 homes? Walk me through the math.

Fucking tax returns? Good Lord. You are a tribalist who cares more about your party than the nation. Thats some fucked up shit. Biden is corrupt. He sold out tue USA to fleece his pockets. Why would you want a President who is compromised by China? So that your team wins?

Last edited:

View attachment 406003

Lol

Good boy.

2. She's not POTUS.

Any retarded questions?

You claim Trump didnt take the virus seriously. Your bitch NP didnt, top ranking Democrat.

Look in the mirror and ask yourself why you are always wrong.

He will lose Nevada.

Fucking DUH

You were saying?

Facts are stubborn.

Fucking tax returns? Good Lord. You are a bling tribalist who cares more about your party than the nation. Thats some fucked up shit. Biden is corrupt. He sold out tue USA to fleece his pockets. Why would you want a President who is compromised by China? So that your team wins?
I don't care about Trump cultists' emotional psychobabble. Im anti Trump because I am able to apply my reasoning without emo and innuendo like the fat body cult leader does, and I can understand the difference between every day partisan politics and "we have a hot fucking mess of a leader."

Don't let others' opinions drive you into a frenzy, don't let the facts of the Trump family's business involvement slip into your disonnance bucket while screaming about only innuendo of the other candidate while you know for a fact Trump is deep in his ties to China. You are selling your intellectual integrity out for a NY limousine liberal who wears pink ties and was friends with the Clinton's for decades.

You can do better than that.

View attachment 406003

Lol

Good boy.

2. She's not POTUS.

Any retarded questions?

You claim Trump didnt take the virus seriously. Your bitch NP didnt, top ranking Democrat.

That was retarded. It overlooked 1 of only 2 points I made. I know. Long list to remember for ya when you're in your emotions.

hunter-biden-crack-pipe-in-mouth.jpg

Put your crackhead son in charge of your crime family. Holy crap.

He will lose Nevada.

Fucking DUH

You were saying?

Facts are stubborn.

Fucking tax returns? Good Lord. You are a bling tribalist who cares more about your party than the nation. Thats some fucked up shit. Biden is corrupt. He sold out tue USA to fleece his pockets. Why would you want a President who is compromised by China? So that your team wins?
I don't care about Trump cultists' emotional psychobabble. Im anti Trump because I am able to apply my reasoning without emo and innuendo like the fat body cult leader does, and I can understand the difference between every day partisan politics and "we have a hot fucking mess of a leader."

Don't let others' opinions drive you into a frenzy, don't let the facts of the Trump family's business involvement slip into your disonnance bucket while screaming about only innuendo of the other candidate while you know for a fact Trump is deep in his ties to China. You are selling your intellectual integrity out for a NY limousine liberal who wears pink ties and was friends with the Clinton's for decades.

....slip into your disonnance (sic) bucket while screaming about only innuendo of the other candidate ....

Good thing you don't project.....MUCH.

You are selling your intellectual integrity out...

While your inventory is empty.

View attachment 406003

Lol

Good boy.

2. She's not POTUS.

Any retarded questions?

That was retarded. It overlooked 1 of only 2 points I made. I know. Long list to remember for ya when you're in your emotions.
Pride goeth before destruction.

So your argument is not that Biden is innocent, its that Trump is also corrupt. Wow. How do you think that will work out for you?

And that leads you to believe that Trump is going to win because...?
Exactly what I said in the OP...

LAST thing Las Vegas Nevadans can handle is another lockdown...and Rural Nevada is likely pro-Trump.

Biden said in the debate last night he was not opposed to reinstating the lockdown...

Think that might change minds in a city dependent on tourism?
Are you folks having a spike in hospitalizations? I can't think of another city as heavily reliant on tourism as Las Vegas, and I feel bad for them. I agree folks there won't want anything to do with more lockdowns, but since the Pres doesn't institute lockdowns and if there is no public health reason for one, your governor won't do it either, I'm not sure that's a valid reason to reject Biden.

He will lose Nevada.

Fucking DUH

You were saying?

Facts are stubborn.

....slip into your disonnance (sic) bucket while screaming about only innuendo of the other candidate ....

Have you ever seen someone so excited to vote for a corrupt politician?

He will lose Nevada.

Fucking DUH

You were saying?

Facts are stubborn.

Cool story boomer

He will lose Nevada.

Fucking DUH

You were saying?

Facts are stubborn.

Cool story boomer
Suck a bag of dicks, hack.

Biden threatens to shut down and destroy Nevada while at the same time raising their taxes, crushing them with government bans and regulations. Who in their right mind would vote for that???
What I don't get about politics is why it turns people to dirtbags just to "win" or make a 'point.'

What in your upbringing made you think it was OK to be that way?

Is it pride? Spite? Jealousy?

He said taxes will go up on incomes over $400k /yr.

That's less than 1% of people.

You assert he's raising all Nevadans' taxes.

Why?

Ask yourself.

I dont even want your answer. I just want to know why you sick partisan message board weirdos just say shit to comfort yourselves. It seems like some mental illness you can't account for.
He said "day one I will repeal the Trump tax cuts". That is raising taxes on the middle class.

Do you even listen to what Joe says?

View attachment 406003

Lol

Good boy.

2. She's not POTUS.

Any retarded questions?

Pride goeth before destruction.

So your argument is not that Biden is innocent, its that Trump is also corrupt. Wow. How do you think that will work out for you?
It works out fine.

Trump provenly has deep business ties in China.

Biden is only alleged to, and he also released his tax returns.

Trump is a psychotic jackhole that talks to other people on twAtter like the morons on the forum rather than like a President.

His task forces head doctor says something trump doesn't like and her runs to twitter like a four year old to make fun of how he pitches.

I can conscience clear be very anti Trump...he's a horrific President who inherited a growing economy.

The border wall only has 200 new miles.

Did you see the old border fence? I did...not just one place...but many. It was a joke. Now it has been rebuilt as bollard fence and there is new fence to boot.

Plus the WSJ says 370 miles as of today with 10 miles a week going up.

The trade deficit went UP.

After we locked down.

The economic trajectory was what he INHERETED.

Suuuure it was. Obama said 2% GDP growth was the "new normal"...and he was the first President in history to never achieve 3% GDP growth.

He offset the taxcut to the middle class by removing the STATE deduction and other itemized deductions they previously had.

YES! This is a GOOD thing! The rest of us shouldn't be subsidizing state taxes outside of out own states.

Our troops are still in the middle east. Iran is still a threat. Jerusalem is religious bullshit the US has no business being involved in.

There is always going to be a threat. By the end of Trump's second term we will be out of the Middle East. Trump is the first president since Carter not to embroil the US in a new conflict. And PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST...how long have we been striving to have Israel recognized...all my adult life. Hell...I remember Egypt made peace with Israel...the last major milepost in Middle East peace. That was 40 years ago. Trump is doing it. It's amazing. And the Media treats it like nothing. If Obama achieved this...they'd be screaming it 24 hours a day from the rooftops.

Trump failed in leadership during a pandemic by contradicting his own task force on his twitter feed, which he stays up all night using till 3am some nights calling people names like a teenaged girl.

I'm not on Twitter...but I hear this is true. Trump has his flaws. No doubt about it. But he gets the job done.

In America...the home of the individualist culture...I don't think anyone was going to do a better job with coronavirus. We are who we are. Fauci said no to masks. Then later he changed his mind.

My state never locked down after the 15 days to slow the spread. We are doing ok...and our economy isn't in shambles. Even though our cases are up...I see people every day refusing to wear masks in public...even where masks are required.

We are who we are...no presidential decree is going to change that.

He lies if he's speaking at all.

Hyperbolic BS.

This election is the referendum. Can't wait to see what happens. He's losing by a HUGE margin in swing States in early voting.

We'll see in a few days.

I have work to do...but I will get back to you later.

Forum List

Back