Did Biden Call All Republicans, White Supremacists??

Rand has a guilt complex. It's too bad, I used to like him. Rand is no Ron.

Dr. Rand Paul is very sensitive to Liberal Violence and how the libs get enraged by liberal rhetoric. Remember how a crazed Bidenholic attacked him on his lawn in Kentucky? He was seriously fucking injured.

That Rand can't get along with his neighbors is strictly a personal issue.

Its the lib neighbors who assaulted him, why are you blaming the victim here?
Something tells me if it was Rand who beat up his "lib neighbor" -- you would be bowing down to Rand and calling him a bad ass...

But since Rand was the one who got his ass whooped, yall effortlessly switch in to victim mode like yall always do...because of the bitch that is inside of you

Are you speaking Walmart or Ebonics?
I can’t quite make out what you’re saying. Can you polish things up and use English please?
Thanks in advance.
I don't need to polish up your hypocrisy...

You fragile minded conservative cucks are the masters at it -- and you know if it was Cruz who beat his neighbor's ass -- insecure cowards like you would be calling him a badass..

However, the real Ted Cruz is the guy who had his wife and father talked about in his face and all he did was.....what you cucks always do....

View attachment 446405

:lol:

jzglhqj1d9551.jpg

Just because Senor Cruz and Mr. Trump have a different opinion on the issue of whether Cruz's old lady is attractive doesn't mean they can't be political allies. That's really not a major issue in this country, you know.

Really? So you would want to ally with a man who not only calls your wife ugly, but raised the conspiracy theory that your father helped kill JFK?? If you're serious about that, then you're a spineless pussy. ;)
Why not? Harris said she believed that Biden sexually harassed Reid, and he made her his vice president.

Well that piece of shit Obama called the police racists and that caused all the Darkies to riot, burn and loot so we can expect China Joe to also be an asshole.

Virtual signalling is just shaming.
No it isn't. Quite the opposite.
Virtue signaling is attempting to shame your adversary - all on a false pretense, and in turn patting each other on the back for showing how much better you are than them.
Black Lives Matter is a shining example of this.
An organization, whose only positive aspect is a brilliant name that has little to do with what they are. An organization started by three Marxist, who also happen to be man hating feminist, whose main message prior to George Floyd was anti-western, anti-capitalist pro-Marxist rants.
But, because of their name - virtue signaling Democrats showered them with $millions in donations, millions in merch sales before anyone realized... oh shit... these people actually suck. And just like that, the media frantically went on a cover-up mission and despite the fact they were - BY FAR - the most popular organization supported by the left - never placed a microphone or camera in front of them. Which would have made all of their dumbasses look as stupid as they were for falling for an organization simply for their name.

Oh and you gotta love it when conservative news revealed who BLM really was by showing everyone - right on BLM's website - their mission statement of hate and intolerance.
My - how fast BLM took down that page.

Hell, these Democrat dipshits have even taken to criticizing habits like good grooming, punctuality, hard work, financial responsibility and even math as characteristics of toxic Whiteness. The young idiots even believe in comparative race theory and all the racist bullshit it teaches. This is probably the dumbest generation ever. They even fell for heroin which was totally taboo for everyone until this dopey generation came along. Our liberal run education system needs to take most credit for these defective kids

Pedo Joe stated Ears was a clean and articulate black

That wasn't racist? The hell it wasn't

Dr. Rand Paul is very sensitive to Liberal Violence and how the libs get enraged by liberal rhetoric. Remember how a crazed Bidenholic attacked him on his lawn in Kentucky? He was seriously fucking injured.

Something tells me if it was Rand who beat up his "lib neighbor" -- you would be bowing down to Rand and calling him a bad ass...

But since Rand was the one who got his ass whooped, yall effortlessly switch in to victim mode like yall always do...because of the bitch that is inside of you

I can’t quite make out what you’re saying. Can you polish things up and use English please?
Thanks in advance.

You fragile minded conservative cucks are the masters at it -- and you know if it was Cruz who beat his neighbor's ass -- insecure cowards like you would be calling him a badass..

However, the real Ted Cruz is the guy who had his wife and father talked about in his face and all he did was.....what you cucks always do....

View attachment 446405

jzglhqj1d9551.jpg

Just because Senor Cruz and Mr. Trump have a different opinion on the issue of whether Cruz's old lady is attractive doesn't mean they can't be political allies. That's really not a major issue in this country, you know.

What Trump said went far beyond a simple differing of opinion. Cruz should have decked him.
By that thought we will live for your exterminations. You have no issue for that.

Just because someone with the same name was busted in the vicinity of the Triple K event in New York doesn't mean that Mr. Trump was a "sympathizer" at all. If you stipulate this was the president's father (hardly a proven fact) , he may have just been curious, or a counter protester. Remember that the far left KKK did not care for immigrants and the elder Trump's mum as well as his old lady were immigrants.

That WAS his address at the time. Just a koinkeedink loon?
A counter protester? Ya, I'm sure Daddy Fred absolutely LOVED black folks! :lol:
You fail. ;-)

Where ya go Polishprince? Can hardly wait for your mansplaination! :rofl:

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 446405

jzglhqj1d9551.jpg

What Trump said went far beyond a simple differing of opinion. Cruz should have decked him.

Yep, Texans would have admired that. Instead he lubed up and bent over. ;)

Ted fought, and lost. He then had a choice of falling in line, with what the Party wanted, or working to get HIllary elected.

No real Texan would fault him for his call on that one.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 446405

President Trump opined that his wife was more attractive than Cruz's old lady. I don't see the problem.

Trump also pointed out that people say that Cruz's dad was involved in the Kennedy assassination. True. Trump didn't say it, he just pointed out that some did.

Some say that Trump was a pawn of Russia. I'm not saying it but many do.
Better Russian than democrat. Trump was a democrat at one time then he took the cure.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 446405

President Trump opined that his wife was more attractive than Cruz's old lady. I don't see the problem.

Trump also pointed out that people say that Cruz's dad was involved in the Kennedy assassination. True. Trump didn't say it, he just pointed out that some did.

Some say that Trump was a pawn of Russia. I'm not saying it but many do.
Better Russian than democrat. Trump was a democrat at one time then he took the cure.

Trump is whatever benefits Trump.

" Joe Biden took the oath as the 46th President of the US on Wednesday, January 20. In his inaugural address, Biden said 'we will defeat' white supremacy and extremism. According to a tweet by CNN's Ryan Struyk the senator told Fox News: "If you read his speech and listen to it carefully, much of it is thinly-veiled innuendo calling us White supremacists, calling us racists, calling us every name in the book, calling us people who don't tell the truth."
View attachment 446348

Now I will be the first to admit that after reading Biden's speech, it definitely wasn't a unifying uplifting and positive speech like Trump's American Carnage inaugural speech...but did Biden call all Republicans, white supremacists like some on the right has claimed? And isn't it clear that Biden himself is the white supremacist?? In fact, aren't all Democrats are white supremacists, right? Even the non-white Democrats are white supremacists because they are just slaves on their plantation, right??

Truth is, Biden never called all Republicans white supremacists, so I guess a hit dog will holler -- and it is very telling that simply saying "we will denounce racism, nativism, demonization, lies and fear" made Rand Paul have a sad and whine about him being called a lying white supremacist....it's almost like if Rand Paul was watching Indiana Jones and upon hearing Harrison Ford's character say "I hate Nazis" -- Rand Paul would clutch his pearls and cry out "Why is Indiana Jones calling me a Nazi?"

Send the creepy Joe aka 'the fake potus' to his people living in Africa

Forum List

Back