Dictators & Jaws

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Somebody named Zombie compared Hussein to Mussolini pictorially. Go to the link to view a bunch of photos:

Obama campaign sign in L.A. modeled after Fascist Mussolini portrait
November 1, 2012 - 1:54 am
by ZOMBIE

The PJ Tatler » Obama campaign sign in L.A. modeled after Fascist Mussolini portrait

Way back in the Clinton years, before I owned a computer, I saw a lot of Mussolini in Bubba; especially the arrogant jut of the jaw that is common among dictators and wannabe dictators. Based on jaw lines alone, I’d say that Clinton and Mussolini were cast from the same mold:

images

images

The thing about Clinton is that his photos show him smiling a lot more than either Mussolini or Hussein. That’s no plus. When Clinton first began to appear on national television I thought executioners smiled that same smile.

Incidentally, nobody seems to remember that the MSM gave Bill Clinton a pass and a whitewash in 1992 and right up until today. Observation: Somebody better start checking Hillary’s jaw line before 2016 rolls around.

But we don't know if il duce walked around with a permanent hard-on like the Junkyard Dog.

To blastoff: I don’t know about perpetual boners, but they certainly had rape in common:

In February 1929, Mussolini decides to restore to the Vatican what the Italian government had previously taken away from it. He said that by his action he has made peace with the Holy Father. He then accepts to be interviewed by a correspondent from the London Herald, a Miss Thompson. However, he disliked the interview from the very beginning. So, he rapes her in his very own office. Her cries for help go unanswered by Mussolini's own special guards posted outside of his door.

Mussolini's ascent to power in Italy

Only Bubba can say if his first time tops Mussolini:

He committed his first known rape in 1901 at the age of 17, forcing a girl in his village into sex: “I pushed her into a corner behind a door and had her on the spot,” he recorded later, with apparent pride. Olla, a television documentary-maker, estimates that the Duce had sexual relations with 400 women during his life (sometimes rather briefly, keeping his boots on).

29 December 2011, Review by Richard Owen
Italy’s loathsome lothario

The Tablet - Review: Il Duce and His Women: Mussolini’s rise to power

Here’s a bit more about Mussolini that might interest those who do not know that he worked for MI5 during WWI:

Recruited by MI5: the name's Mussolini. Benito Mussolini
Documents reveal Italian dictator got start in politics in 1917 with help of £100 weekly wage from MI5
Tom Kington in Rome
Tuesday 13 October 2009

Recruited by MI5: the name's Mussolini. Benito Mussolini | World news | The Guardian

I doubt if Mussolini did it for the money alone. He was too politically astute to hop in bed with the British without getting more than he was giving. It can be argued that he went on to become Italy’s dictator thanks to the help he got from the British. By the time WWII got going I’ll bet that British spy masters were doing a lot of soul-searching. MI5's manipulating Mussolini in 1917 obviously backfired. I hope somebody in our intelligence community notices that the MI5 -Mussolini alliance portends the day the Arab Spring comes home to roost.

How many spies in history ever did as well as Il Duce after hanging up their decoder rings? You might say that Mussolini mastered the art of using the people who were using him. That’s the eternal dream of spies and informers.

There are all kinds of institutional spies as opposed to peeping Toms who spy on strangers and neighbors for their own gratification. Some spy on the people for their government; they usually work for the secret police or some such thing. Others act for foreign governments against their native country; they are traitors first and spies second. Some spies spy on foreign governments for their native land; they are the good guys.

Mussolini should be a lesson to all Americans. He was more than a politician who came to power in his own country. Being a secret agent for a foreign power added a fascinating dimension to his character; nevertheless, he was still a spy, and a traitor, at the time he was working for the British. It’s safe to say that the Italian government would have executed him had they known what he was up to.

Those in high places in our government who work for the UNIC (United Nations/International Community) are engaging in Mussolini’s brand of treason without running the risk of being executed. Ask them what they are doing and they will tell you they are doing what is best for the country. None will admit that their abuse of power on behalf of foreign governments amounts to treason.

Finally, Mussolini was a journalist and newspaper publisher when he was committing treason for the British government. In addition to being above suspicion the owners of America’s major news outlets are wealthier, and far more influential, than Mussolini was before he became Il Duce. Think about it in relation to this:

Consider this quote taken from a 1991 Bilderberg Meeting in Baden, Germany from none other than kingpin globalist David Rockefeller:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years.”

“It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries." -David Rockefeller-​

New York Times Publishes Hit Piece Against US Constitution As FBI Demonizes Everyday Americans As Possible Terrorists
The Intel Hub News Brief
February 7, 2012

New York Times Publishes Hit Piece Against US Constitution As FBI Demonizes Everyday Americans As Possible Terrorists :

Ovid (47 B.C. - A.D. -17) foresaw press barons and bankers when he said:

Treason doth never prosper: what’s the reason? Why if it prosper, none dare call it treason.

Forum List

Back