Dick's Crossed The NRA And They Hit Back Hard. Now Dick's Has To Deal With...The Best Sales Ever

I use to shop a Dick's.

Now I wouldn't set foot in that filthy ass commie store.

Fuck 'em.

I know right? Who do they think they are not facilitating weapons of mass shooting? It's unnamurrikin.

:cuckoo:

Weapons of mass murder? You mean like handguns, the most common gun used in shootings...you moron.....

Mass public shootings in 2018....12....total killed, 93. Total killed with rifles, 33........you are an idiot......

18 million AR-15 rifles in private hands in this country.......less than 33 people killed with them in mass public shootings, you dope...

Bicycles killed more people.....so I guess according to you they would be weapons of mass killing...you moron...

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Gun.....

2018........10,265 ...

2016, 11,138

Rifle......297 ( 2017... 403)

knives, 1,515

Blunt objects.... 443

hands and feet... 672

Cars.... 2017 ...... 38,659

Bicycle...345

This post ^^ demonstrates exactly what I mean when I talk about the gun fetish. Emotional basket-case wankers acting like an infant that's had its pacifier taken out of its mouth. Waaaaaaah. :crybaby: All for a fucking killing instrument. :cuckoo:

Last year, the Parkland students took on the NRA. The student survivors of the massacre found themselves being viciously attacked by the right, but they held marches and rallies across the nation regardless, and intensely targeted the campaigns of cowardly legislators. Their efforts paid off. They got gun safety legislation passed in several states, and then shamed virtually every one of the NRA’s sponsors. The kids showed what many of us have known for years: that the NRA is a paper tiger. The one thing they could always count on is to get their minions to mobilize and strong-arm against any action whatsoever to stop gun massacres. I guess that’s not a thing anymore. The NRA is now a toxic brand, and it’s about damn time.

Dick's crossed the NRA, and they hit back hard. Now Dick's has to deal with...best sales ever

How about those yeti coolers?
Lol
Bass pro shops/Cabela’s have had record sales over the last couple years…
Gun Owners of America | The only no compromise gun lobby in Washington

Maybe the real reason Dick's stopped selling guns was it wasn't profitable for them.
Probably part of it, they never had good prices... And they were never a serious business anyways. They’re just selling jerseys to gang banger wanna bees

I use to shop a Dick's.

Fuck 'em.

I know right? Who do they think they are not facilitating weapons of mass shooting? It's unnamurrikin.

Weapons of mass murder? You mean like handguns, the most common gun used in shootings...you moron.....

Mass public shootings in 2018....12....total killed, 93. Total killed with rifles, 33........you are an idiot......

18 million AR-15 rifles in private hands in this country.......less than 33 people killed with them in mass public shootings, you dope...

Bicycles killed more people.....so I guess according to you they would be weapons of mass killing...you moron...

Gun.....

2018........10,265 ...

2016, 11,138

knives, 1,515

Blunt objects.... 443

hands and feet... 672

Bicycle...345

This post ^^ demonstrates exactly what I mean when I talk about the gun fetish. Emotional basket-case wankers acting like an infant that's had its pacifier taken out of its mouth. Waaaaaaah. :crybaby: All for a fucking killing instrument. :cuckoo:

You have no understanding of the issue....Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives....... you are an idiot, you hate an object that saves lives because you have bad feelz about it....

Last year, the Parkland students took on the NRA. The student survivors of the massacre found themselves being viciously attacked by the right, but they held marches and rallies across the nation regardless, and intensely targeted the campaigns of cowardly legislators. Their efforts paid off. They got gun safety legislation passed in several states, and then shamed virtually every one of the NRA’s sponsors. The kids showed what many of us have known for years: that the NRA is a paper tiger. The one thing they could always count on is to get their minions to mobilize and strong-arm against any action whatsoever to stop gun massacres. I guess that’s not a thing anymore. The NRA is now a toxic brand, and it’s about damn time.

Dick's crossed the NRA, and they hit back hard. Now Dick's has to deal with...best sales ever

Yeti coolers are $$$ and those dumbasses who blew theirs up are losers. NRA is nothing but money grubbers who don't give a shit about spending membership money on themselves.
Lol
Gun Owners of America | The only no compromise gun lobby in Washington

Yeti coolers suck… Under perform and are overpriced

And that's why you're a loser. In order to call a source non credible, you have to disprove the information in the article.

Can't do that can you loser?

Daily Kos is one of the most respected sites in the internet for a reason. The authors of the articles there post links of their sources for the information in their articles.

Not one of you losers has yet to attack the facts contained within the article. Just the source with no credible sources showing why they information is wrong.

So lets make this simple. So simple even a shit for brains conservative can understand it.

Question: Are Dick's sales up?

Take your time morons. I know that's a lot of information to process in an empty space as big as the one between your ears.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Daily Kos is well-known as a source of extreme left wrong-wing lies and propaganda. No sane person regards them as credible on any matter.

To claim that anything published by Daily Kos is true is certainly an extraordinary claim. The burden is on anyone making such a claim to back it up with extraordinary proof. You cannot even meet the standard of ordinary proof, much less extraordinary, to support such an absurd claim.

DICK'S Sporting Goods Reports Second Quarter Results; Delivers 3.2% Increase in Same Store Sales and Raises Full Year Guidance

It would appear Dick's is keeping it up.
If anything, Dick's PR and marketing staff are brilliant.
Na, not really
They sell jerseys to gangbanger wannabes that’s about it

I use to shop a Dick's.

Fuck 'em.

Gun.....

2018........10,265 ...

2016, 11,138

knives, 1,515

Blunt objects.... 443

hands and feet... 672

Bicycle...345

This post ^^ demonstrates exactly what I mean when I talk about the gun fetish. Emotional basket-case wankers acting like an infant that's had its pacifier taken out of its mouth. Waaaaaaa.

You are confused Moon Bat.

All he did was present facts. You Moon Bats can't deal with facts. What you idiot anti gun nuts call "assault weapons" are hardly ever used in crime. Not in relative terms for a country of 330 million people where there are 20 millions of the guns in the hands of civilians.

My backyard swimming pool is much more dangerous and likely to cause a death than the 30 AR-15s that I have in the house. My car is a lot more dangerous. I live in the lightning capital of the US and more people are struct by lightning each year where I live than are killed by "assault weapons" and everybody I know has at least one AR-15.

Most the gun crime in this country takes place among the inner city criminal element of gangbangers, druggies and minority thugs in Democrat controlled big city shitholes and banning assault weapons ain't going to change that one bit.

If you take the gun crime of six of the larges Democrat controlled big city shitholes gun crime in the US is in the bottom 10% of all the countries on the earth.

Go spout your stupid mindless anti Constitutional bullshit elsewhere. 2AGUY always make you look like a fool on threads like this when he post facts and all you do is respond with drivel.

Yeti coolers are $$$ and those dumbasses who blew theirs up are losers. NRA is nothing but money grubbers who don't give a shit about spending membership money on themselves.
Those dumbasses are also losers because they had a temper-tantrum after Dick’s decided to stop selling AR 15s.
Lol
Na, not really
Dicks was never a serious player in firearm sales, their prices sucked and their service even sucked more.
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

You people are arguing about a retail store that used to sell guns. Nobody cares. As if selling guns or not is going to influence where one shops.

If a store is anti-gun, I boycott it. Wonder if Academy will make a record profit? They started kicking Walmart's ass on ammo prices as Walmart exits that market.

As an individual, I'd say that the real reason Dick's got out of firearms sales is that they were not heavily vested and could not be competitive. Dicks took an advantage of a situation since most of their customers drive hybrid cars and watch Dwayne Johnson doing the Fairy movie. I think that way because I recently started getting out of combloc weapons and I've had ammo on sale for below wholesale - the only people buying from me are dealers. Dick's was the most expensive game in town. So I know they weren't selling much in the way of firearms.

Trump are over-confident with Trump in office, so buy your ammo now. It will be like investing in gold when the Dems take over. I'd store it and wait if I had the space.
Also the over-saturated market. Colt states the same.

Colt suspends production of AR-15 for civilian market
Lol
Na, not really
I’ve been selling firearms and ammo for over 25 years, the last couple years have been the most consistent sales from day today I’ve ever had.

Those dumbasses are also losers because they had a temper-tantrum after Dick’s decided to stop selling AR 15s.
Like burning $$$ Nikes. F'n boneheads.
Lol
Nikes are only worth burning because they are pieces of shit… Dumb ass

I use to shop a Dick's.

Fuck 'em.

Gun.....

2018........10,265 ...

2016, 11,138

knives, 1,515

Blunt objects.... 443

hands and feet... 672

Bicycle...345

This post ^^ demonstrates exactly what I mean when I talk about the gun fetish. Emotional basket-case wankers acting like an infant that's had its pacifier taken out of its mouth. Waaaaaaa.

You are confused Moon Bat.

All he did was present facts. You Moon Bats can't deal with facts. What you idiot anti gun nuts call "assault weapons" are hardly ever used in crime. Not in relative terms for a country of 330 million people where there are 20 millions of the guns in the hands of civilians.

My backyard swimming pool is much more dangerous and likely to cause a death than the 30 AR-15s that I have in the house. My car is a lot more dangerous. I live in the lightning capital of the US and more people are struct by lightning each year where I live than are killed by "assault weapons" and everybody I know has at least one AR-15.

Most the gun crime in this country takes place among the inner city criminal element of gangbangers, druggies and minority thugs in Democrat controlled big city shitholes and banning assault weapons ain't going to change that one bit.

If you take the gun crime of six of the larges Democrat controlled big city shitholes gun crime in the US is in the bottom 10% of all the countries on the earth.

Go spout your stupid mindless anti Constitutional bullshit elsewhere. 2AGUY always make you look like a fool on threads like this when he post facts and all you do is respond with drivel.
Yep,
Political correctness makes people fucking retarded

[

Lol
Na, not really
Dicks was never a serious player in firearm sales, their prices sucked and their service even sucked more.

True. I use to shop at Dicks but it wasn't to buy firearms. You are correct. Their prices on firearms did suck. Anything they had in the firearms section you get cheaper elsewhere.

I did buy other sporting goods from them from time to time as gifts for the children or grandkids or whatever but I don't shop there any more.

"Daily Kos"

lol

Source: Daily Kos

View attachment 292187
"Daily Kos"

lol
Paid spammer.

Followed by loser number 2. But in the case of this moron, just a loser period in every thread he shows up in.
View attachment 292188
CNBC
Dick's Sporting Goods shares spike after earnings beat and outlook upgrade

Motley fool
Dick's Sporting Goods "Bends the Sales Curve" in Q2 | The Motley Fool

MarketWatch
Dick's Sporting Goods Inc.

How many more do you need?

Lol
You like talking to yourself

Lol
You like talking to yourself

"Daily Kos"

lol

View attachment 292187
"Daily Kos"

lol
Paid spammer.

Followed by loser number 2. But in the case of this moron, just a loser period in every thread he shows up in.
View attachment 292188
CNBC

Motley fool

MarketWatch

The more anti gun you spew the more guns will be purchased. You hide and brush many things under the carpet. But the killing by a much higher percentage of Prog supported groups to others can not be denied. People will protect themselves. You are the ones pushing it.

"Daily Kos"

lol

View attachment 292187
"Daily Kos"

lol
Paid spammer.

View attachment 292188
CNBC

Motley fool

MarketWatch

They were never serious about anything other than selling jerseys to gangbanger wanna bees....

Like I said they can do whatever the fuck they want…

Like another poster said… They should change their name to pussies. Lol

"Daily Kos"

lol

View attachment 292187
"Daily Kos"

lol
Paid spammer.

View attachment 292188
CNBC

Motley fool

MarketWatch

The more anti gun you spew the more guns will be purchased. You hide and brush many things under the carpet. But the killing by a much higher percentage of Prog supported groups to others can not be denied. People will protect themselves. You are the ones pushing it.
So.... Spewing NRA rhetoric is a response to facts you don't like?

Good to know.

I use to shop a Dick's.

Fuck 'em.

Gun.....

2018........10,265 ...

2016, 11,138

knives, 1,515

Blunt objects.... 443

hands and feet... 672

Bicycle...345

You have no understanding of the issue....Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives....... you are an idiot, you hate an object that saves lives because you have bad feelz about it....

I'm just reading your emotional meltdown, Wimpy.

Forum List

Back