DHS Whistleblower: Obama Will Commit Reichstag Event To Trigger Martial Law

Why are they engaging in such a massive arms-buildup? Well, because their planning on using them against the People. These are domestic agencies getting all these weapons. Armored Tanks? Yikes!

Typical "I-hate-America" CTBS. Note the unsubstantiated leap from "arms buildup" to "their planning on using them against the People." Note the sloped forehead. Note the knuckles dragging the ground. Note the Screen Name.

Oh boy, the old "You Hate America" attack. Yeah, why don't you come back with another one of your lame Sock Puppet trolls. Because your SAYIT Sock is just plain embarrassing at this point. Try again. :)

If you scroll through this board's threads you'll find dozens (perhaps hundreds) which predict imminent gloom-and-doom CTs which, fortunately, have never come to pass. At what point does it occur to you that the CTBS you swallow like a crack ho is just paranoid CTBS? When does the skepticism you reserve for our gov't and media and all who don't subscribe to your lunacy get applied to your silly CTs? If I had a nickel for every time one of you Chicken Littles screams "the sky is falling"... :cuckoo:

Typical "I-hate-America" CTBS. Note the unsubstantiated leap from "arms buildup" to "their planning on using them against the People." Note the sloped forehead. Note the knuckles dragging the ground. Note the Screen Name.

Oh boy, the old "You Hate America" attack. Yeah, why don't you come back with another one of your lame Sock Puppet trolls. Because your SAYIT Sock is just plain embarrassing at this point. Try again. :)

If you scroll through this board's threads you'll find dozens (perhaps hundreds) which predict imminent gloom-and-doom CTs which, fortunately, have never come to pass. At what point does it occur to you that the CTBS you swallow like a crack ho is just paranoid CTBS? When does the skepticism you reserve for our gov't and media and all who don't subscribe to your lunacy get applied to your silly CTs? If I had a nickel for every time one of you Chicken Littles screams "the sky is falling"... :cuckoo:

Hey Sock, you're living in gloom-and-doom right now. But you're in Goose Stepper Bliss Land. So you just don't know any better. I understand that ignorance is strength. And you definitely feel very strong. But hey, waddayagonnado? It's who you are.

Last edited:

5/11/12

‘Reichstag’ event could involve false assassination attempt blamed on “white supremacists”
Incited racial riots would lead to calls for government “crackdown”
Civil unrest would lead to martial law, DHS travel checkpoints, indefinite delay of elections
[/COLOR][/I]
[/SIZE]

And here we are nearly a full year later, Obama has been reelected in an election which, until its final weeks was a toss-up, and still no "Reichstag Event." When does it occur to you that you've been had ... again? Never? :cuckoo:

No he hasn't. Everything Obama is rolling out is precisely as Hitler did it and all while deceiving the people through lies. Americanjihad hasn't drank the kool - aid. Perhaps you should look into why you have. Watch the video - you won't die from listening to the truth. - Jeremiah

5/11/12

‘Reichstag’ event could involve false assassination attempt blamed on “white supremacists”
Civil unrest would lead to martial law, DHS travel checkpoints, indefinite delay of elections
[/COLOR][/I]
[/SIZE]

And here we are nearly a full year later, Obama has been reelected in an election which, until its final weeks was a toss-up, and still no "Reichstag Event." When does it occur to you that you've been had ... again? Never? :cuckoo:

He's just waiting for the right time....

Not Obama, American Jellyhead. The right time to do what exactly...I'm not sure.

No he hasn't. Everything Obama is rolling out is precisely as Hitler did it and all while deceiving the people through lies. Americanjihad hasn't drank the kool - aid. Perhaps you should look into why you have. Watch the video - you won't die from listening to the truth. - Jeremiah
Survivalist_charsheet_zps9e72cf62.jpg

5/11/12

[/COLOR][/I]
[/SIZE]

He's just waiting for the right time....

Not Obama, American Jellyhead. The right time to do what exactly...I'm not sure.

CandyAss, what are you and the other moths whining about...:eusa_angel:

All this time I thought Chrisopheria had gotten himself committed. But now I see he just created a new character named paulitician.
Pauliticain joined oct 2011, last post from chrisophera that I can find was july 2011.

coincidence? you decide.

smh...all this time I thought agent chrissy was locked up in San Bernadino, live and learn I guess

All this time I thought Chrisopheria had gotten himself committed. But now I see he just created a new character named paulitician.
Pauliticain joined oct 2011, last post from chrisophera that I can find was july 2011.

coincidence? you decide.

smh...all this time I thought agent chrissy was locked up in San Bernadino, live and learn I guess
pelican bay..

DHS Arming Up?

(Updated)by EdMass
Mon Mar 11, 2013

I have no idea why DHS is acquiring enough rounds to sustain a "20 year war" nor why armored vehicles are required in America.

1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security? It's Time For A National Conversation

As reported elsewhere, much of this purchase order is for rounds forbidden by international law for use in war, along with a frightening amount specialized for snipers. Also reported elsewhere, at the height of the Iraq War the Army was expending less than 6 million rounds a month. 1.6 billion rounds, therefore, would be enough to sustain a hot war for 20+ years. In America.

http://www.dailykrap.com/story/2013/03/11/1193219/-DHS-Arming-Up

...:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like your prediction may have just been proven accurate. I doubt he'll get the Martial Law though. People are getting smarter and catching on.

Inhofe: DHS Ammo Grab To ‘Dry Up’ Supply

6 May 2013

images-25.jpg

U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe, R-Okla., says he believes open purchase orders from the Department of Homeland Security to buy over 1 billion rounds of ammunition are part of an “intentional” effort by the Obama administration to “dry up the market” for gun-owning citizens.

“We have in this country the Second Amendment that preserves the right to keep and bear arms,” Inhofe told radio host Aaron Klein, “and the president doesn’t believe in that.”

Read more: Minute Men NewsInhofe: DHS Ammo Grab To 'Dry Up' Supply - Minute Men News

There will be several. Martial Law is happening. Big Brother is implementing it incrementally. Year by year Martial Law becomes more evident. Most thought it would be declared all at once. But that's not the case. It's being done methodically. So, Martial Law is already here. If the People pay more attention, they'll begin to realize that.

There will be several. Martial Law is happening. Big Brother is implementing it incrementally. Year by year Martial Law becomes more evident. Most thought it would be declared all at once. But that's not the case. It's being done methodically. So, Martial Law is already here. If the People pay more attention, they'll begin to realize that.

Hmmm. I just had lunch at an outdoor cafe with visiting cousins. I walked the 8 blocks with my gun on my hip. I saw no roadblocks, no unusual police activity and no military personel.
My cousins had no probs traveling the 1500 miles that separate us and the meal and our laughter were unencumbered by official intrusion.
So how is this "Martial Law" being enforced in your town?

Hmmm. I just had lunch at an outdoor cafe with visiting cousins. I walked the 8 blocks with my gun on my hip. I saw no roadblocks, no unusual police activity and no military personel.
My cousins had no probs traveling the 1500 miles that separate us and the meal and our laughter were unencumbered by official intrusion.
So how is this "Martial Law" being enforced in your town?

That's cool. But Martial Law is here. It's just being implemented in increments. It isn't intended to happen all at once overnight. You're not supposed to notice it. But it is happening.

Forum List

Back