DHS Website: Come to America and take advantage of our free stuff

You voted for Obama's Transformation

now it's well under way and YOU GET TO PAY FOR IT

Obama has given FREE REIN to every government agency to crush you

The "welcometousa.gov" domain was registered by the government in December of 1992.

Not really feeling the outrage...

As it prepared for the first Dimocrat president since 1981.

:lol:

So Bill Clinton snuck into the White House before he was inaugurated to set this up?

Go with that, it's a real winner.

Government Website For Immigrants: Come To America And Take Advantage Of Our Free Stuff

A website run by the federal government (“WelcomeToUSA.gov“) encourages new immigrants to the United States to apply for welfare benefits. This website is run by the Department of Homeland Security and it says that it “is the U.S. Government’s official web portal for new immigrants.”

LIBERALISM
I also find this absurd, but you have to understand that America is gone - Americans are not in charge of America, it is as existent today as my dog Black who was assassinated by a conservative American last December 4th. Only exist on the likes of neocon radio and Fox News which is owned by the likes of Saudi Prince Al Waleed Bin Talal. get over it and join together with the new world government, it's the only way to restore what has been lost.

I like how the OP link has a photo at the top of the article which depicts a couple of Mexicans sneaking into America, even though the government programs the article discusses are only for legal immigrants. So there's your first giveaway you are reading a hack partisan article.

The OP article also refers to "one study" which "discovered that 43 percent of all immigrants who have been in the United States for at least 20 years were still on welfare."

There is a link under the words "43 percent". Not surprisingly, the link does not take you to the study but to another hack partisan site, a.k.a. The Washington Times.

The Washington Times cites a report from the Center for Immigration Studies:

The study, based on 2010 and 2011 census data, found that 43 percent of immigrants who have been in the U.S. at least 20 years were using welfare benefits

Which is where the OP link stops. And notice it does not say "still" using welfare benefits like the OP article says.

And so far as I know, Obama has not been President for the past 20 years. Though I admit it does feel like it.

The sentence continues:
a rate that is nearly twice as high as native-born Americans and nearly 50 percent higher than recent immigrants.

So RECENT immigrants are on welfare benefits for far less time.

God forbid Obama should be praised for that, right?

The Center for Immigration Studies is an anti-immigrant nativist organization.

Last edited:
I just heard DHS says it's costing around $750 to $1000 a DAY to take care of these people

that is my rent FOR THE MONTH

Forum List

Back