Devastated cat owner's stark warning over deadly disease that makes pets bleed to death. The spike proteine works?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Kills the Gates 'jab' cats of vaccinated owners?
The Spike Protein?
Almost all cat owners are vaccinated

A rare disease that causes severe pain and blood problems in cats has seen a huge rise in cases - and vets still aren't sure why
Cat owners and vets have been left devastated as a usually rare disease has been causing severe illness and deaths in hundreds of cats across the country.
Pancytopenia occurs when a cat has a very low red and white blood cell count, meaning their immune systems are severely weakened and their body is unable to clot blood, causing uncontrollable bleeding.
Symptoms include low energy, pale gums, fever, blood in the urine and stool, blood in vomit, and lack of appetite - though some pet owners simply reported their cat simply seeming "a bit off" just a few days before they died of the illness.

woman-mourns-by-her-dead-cat-in-coffin-bettmann.jpg

I wonder what the reaction will be if we find out in 6-12 months that the theories about the vaccine being lethal to a significant portion of those who've received it turns out to be true?

I wonder what the reaction will be if we find out in 6-12 months that the theories about the vaccine being lethal to a significant portion of those who've received it turns out to be true?

More likely that the lunatic theories being espoused will disappear as those who make such claims hope the world forgets what they were saying.

• Luigi Warren tweeted that people vaccinated with mRNA-based vaccine can shed spike proteins.
  • He added that this shedding is in minuscule amounts and hence cannot harm anyone.
  • Twitter has suspended his account on accounts of the tweet violating Twitter Rules.

Social media majors have been enduring a struggle against misinformation spread through their platforms for since long. As a coping mechanism, they have increasingly started to flag such fake information for their audience. However, this fact check does not always turn out to be as effective as it means to be.

Twitter banned the info and so did facebook. Luigi Warren mRNA technology pioneer who is also the current President and CEO of Cellular Reprogramming was banned from twitter after posting that shedding of the spike protein by those who have taken the jab is possible. He also stated this in his study papers (I didn't save that study link but I do believe I posted it here somewhere)

"Case in point, Twitter recently suspended the account of Luigi Warren, apparently for violating the Twitter Rules. Luigi's now-penalised tweet addressed his views on whether spike protein is shed by people vaccinated with mRNA vaccines.
For those unaware, Luigi Warren is the current President and CEO of Cellular Reprogramming, Inc, a biotechnology firm based in California. More importantly, Luigi is renowned for his work with Derrick Rossi, the co-founder of the famous biotechnology company Moderna.
Back in 2010, Luigi and Derrick worked together to be the first to describe mRNA-based reprogramming in a pathbreaking paper in Cell Stem Cell, titled Highly efficient reprogramming to pluripotency and directed differentiation of human cells with synthetic modified mRNA. The work was named one of the top ten scientific breakthroughs of 2010 by the journal Science, as well as one of the top ten medical breakthroughs of the year by TIME magazine..."

More likely that the lunatic theories being espoused will disappear as those who make such claims hope the world forgets what they were saying.
Yep... BUT... It fits just enough to make some go... Hmmm...

The reaction will be the very quick movement of the Chinese and Russian Military to overtake a largely dying US military.

JO

• Luigi Warren tweeted that people vaccinated with mRNA-based vaccine can shed spike proteins.
  • He added that this shedding is in minuscule amounts and hence cannot harm anyone.
  • Twitter has suspended his account on accounts of the tweet violating Twitter Rules.

Social media majors have been enduring a struggle against misinformation spread through their platforms for since long. As a coping mechanism, they have increasingly started to flag such fake information for their audience. However, this fact check does not always turn out to be as effective as it means to be.

Twitter banned the info and so did facebook. Luigi Warren mRNA technology pioneer who is also the current President and CEO of Cellular Reprogramming was banned from twitter after posting that shedding of the spike protein by those who have taken the jab is possible. He also stated this in his study papers (I didn't save that study link but I do believe I posted it here somewhere)

"Case in point, Twitter recently suspended the account of Luigi Warren, apparently for violating the Twitter Rules. Luigi's now-penalised tweet addressed his views on whether spike protein is shed by people vaccinated with mRNA vaccines.
For those unaware, Luigi Warren is the current President and CEO of Cellular Reprogramming, Inc, a biotechnology firm based in California. More importantly, Luigi is renowned for his work with Derrick Rossi, the co-founder of the famous biotechnology company Moderna.
Back in 2010, Luigi and Derrick worked together to be the first to describe mRNA-based reprogramming in a pathbreaking paper in Cell Stem Cell, titled Highly efficient reprogramming to pluripotency and directed differentiation of human cells with synthetic modified mRNA. The work was named one of the top ten scientific breakthroughs of 2010 by the journal Science, as well as one of the top ten medical breakthroughs of the year by TIME magazine..."
Everone should just forget twitter.... Gettr is now up and running with Millions of participants and growing by tens of thousands every day.

JO

Forum List

Back