DeSantis Signs "Momentous" Bill Reforming Education In Florida, appoints QAnon conspiracy theorist who defends Jan 6 rioters to FL Board Of Education!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
  • Banned
"DeSantis has proposed a pay increase for teachers in Florida from minimum $37,636 to $47,500. This would bump the state from 26th to 2nd in the nation when it comes to starting teacher pay"

LOL....."more work for teachers" of course it's more work to see that their students make passing grades not to fail than just passing them on......I bet it's black teachers howling the loudest.

DeSantis has signed a measure that will revamp the state's testing system in schools. The Florida Education Association has criticized the measure, saying it will probably make more work for teachers and it fails students.

I defend Jan 6 protesters too.

I dont call them rioters, I call them mostly peaceful protesters.

Just like the Black Lives Matter folks who were mostly peacefully protesting in every major population center in the United States.

I think Nancy Pelosi's personal gulag should be emptied, and she should be put in it instead.

DeSantis has signed a measure that will revamp the state's testing system in schools. The Florida Education Association has criticized the measure, saying it will probably make more work for teachers and it fails students.

Most of it sounds fine. It’s amazing how teachers bitch it will be more work, well yes, not sucking at your job takes a little more work.

The raises are another thing. One thing we know for sure spending more on these schools has never improved them. If the raise is tied to the districts not getting more money so they have to cut admin to pay the teachers that may work. Another option is to make that raise only available to non-union teachers. Those two stipulations would peak my interest.

he has the iron fist of a tyrant you can tolerate.
Eliminating teacher union strangleholds for parents rights.

Keeping the faggot brigade away from your kids until age 10.

Using science and common sense to combat a virus instead of fear and mandates.

Pretty lame tyranting.

Eliminating teacher union strangleholds for parents rights.

Using science and common sense to combat a virus instead of fear and mandates.

Pretty lame tyranting.
Then don't send the kid to Catholic schools.

Forum List

Back