DeSantis Orders Biden to Keep His Federal School Board Cops Out of Florida

No. I wonder what is the source of their sickness. They want to order everyone around. What have they suffered that makes them this way? They enjoy the same rights and freedoms as all Americans do, and they are forcing us to fight to keep them.
Bullshit.

That is why the FBI is involved. Because of threats made against school boards.
Not surprising, you showed nothing!

Our country is seeing violent crime and murders skyrocketing in all major cities. Yet President Biden instructs his Justice Department to focus on parents protesting what shoved down their kid's throat.

Does that make sense to you?

No conflict of interest. Investigating threats against any government officials is one of the FBI's functions.
I guess by your measure, what Garland is doing for his son-in-law is not a conflict of interest. Just like, to you, the actions of the Biden Crime Family don't represent a conflict of interest?

Maybe they should follow them into the bathroom. Your side uses those techniques. You are projecting.

I do not have a side and I am against all of this sort of thing. I was against it when they did it to Tucker and I am against it now.

This is the benefit of not being a mindless partisan drone like you, I do not have to change my views based upon the party of the one doing something

Something we agree on

Yep, both side made it and both sides expanded it as well a many other thing
There are many government entities who have the power to destroy people. Including local. Both Progs and Non Progs. The unfortunate thing for our nation is that there many people who are pizzed about what these people have done. And it does not bode well for the future until their revenge or getting even occurs. And right now that avenue is taking the road to the finality.

I do not have a side and I am against all of this sort of thing. I was against it when they did it to Tucker and I am against it now.

This is the benefit of not being a mindless partisan drone like you, I do not have to change my views based upon the party of the one doing something
It has nothing to do with being partisan.

There are many government entities who have the power to destroy people. Including local. Both Progs and Non Progs. The unfortunate thing for our nation is that there many people who are pizzed about what these people have done. And it does not bode well for the future until their revenge or getting even occurs. And right now that avenue is taking the road to the finality.
I find the ghettos funny. But dangerous. Reality shows for everything else. But not the ghettos. Truth is not allowed. The pure nastiness of how people treat each other. And the economy within an economy of using every government program known to live off of. Thos enew Prog programs by the Federal level will add even more along with the local ones.

The FBI is supported by a majority of the American people. It is not surprising that criminals hate the FBI.
In recent years the FBI has changed.

It was noted as far back as 2016 as in the following article.

And things are no better today.

The FBI is selective and gives liberal rioters a big break.

Some call it the American Gestapo.

You are a stupid asshole. Parents do not have the right to threaten school boards or yell things like "I know where you live." If they do then they should be hunted down and jailed.

The law is dead because Trump terrorists are defending violence.
The simple fact is that the local authorities can handle real threats at school boards. We don’t need the FBI to intimidate parents upset at the propaganda being fed to their children.

Real terrorists are crossing our open Mexican border today and one day soon that will attack. Let’s use the FBI to try to stop those attacks.

Forum List

Back