DeSantis as President?

THERE’s this SCOTUS overreach by TrumpChristians that I don’t think white fundagelical nationalists will be able to overcome in the midterms.
So you hate Christians. Are you a homosexual or transsexual because those are the jackasses that mostly bitch about Christians.

DeSantis did a great job preparing Florida for the Ivan disaster.

Mother nature is a bitch when she wants to be and will take a long time to get things back to normal at ground zero but the rest of the state is recovering nicely.

DeSantis has a good team and they did everything right at the state level.

So you hate Christians.
NFBW: No, I vote for Christians, just not Trump Christians. I love black Christians because they helped us white non-Christians beat the snot out of white Trump Christians in the 2020 Presidential election and rid the White House of the big fat lying Orange Christian. END2210021439

The youngest baby to survive premature birth is 21 weeks.

The mother dying during child birth? Seems with our great medical technology for the extremely rare case in which you speak, for that one case in a billion. We could keep her comfortable in the hospital, and save both the baby and the mother.

24 weeks? I guess our medical care is progressing faster than you can keep up. 21 weeks old and we can live.
Well stated. Your last paragraph particularly is important because as technology continues to rapidly improve tools of detection for all things medical will enhance. Similar to what’s happening with astronomy and tools of discovery now being able to work in unison to look back farther in time to the birth of stars. This accelerated rate of new information is happening within all fields of medicine.

I read recently quotes from US abortionists
being interviewed. One abortion doctor stated that he feels very uncomfortable when he sees toes and fingers. He still performs the procedure however, and what, for money? I hate to ponder that one too much.

it's their in your face attitude that bothers me. Same as some conservatives I know.
Most of my fellow Conservatives are hard working, generous, love their country and have strong families.

The few Liberals I know all have some serious structural problems and mostly hate this country in some or fashion.

When you go to the nearby big city you see the areas that vote for Liberals are high crime, lots of welfare, drugs and piss poor family structures. That is also where you have the queer shit.

Most of my fellow Conservatives are hard working, generous, love their country and have strong families.

The few Liberals I know all have some serious structural problems and mostly hate this country in some or fashion.

When you go to the nearby big city you see the areas that vote for Liberals are high crime, lots of welfare, drugs and piss poor family structures. That is also where you have the queer shit.
it's the extreme of both sides that's the problem.

DeSantis did a great job preparing Florida for the Ivan disaster.

Mother nature is a bitch when she wants to be and will take a long time to get things back to normal at ground zero but the rest of the state is recovering nicely.

DeSantis has a good team and they did everything right at the state level.
fwm0mq5ivpr91.jpg

Forum List

Back