DeSantis activates state guard as migrants flow into Florida

When you said they kidnapped him from his family. You did say that right?
i said they took him from his family…did they not? or are you going to suggest his uncle and aunt aren’t family?

his poor mother, fleeing your hero..that’s who i think about

i said they took him from his family…did they not? or are you going to suggest his uncle and aunt aren’t family?

his poor mother, fleeing your hero..that’s who i think about
You said they stole him from his family you coward. 😆

In what way is a father, having the authorities retrieve and return his son from people who refuse to give him up, stealing?

You put yourself in this box with your dumb rhetoric you stupid bitch. 😆

You said they stole him from his family you coward. 😆

In what way is a father, having the authorities retrieve and return his son from people who refuse to give him up, stealing?

You put yourself in this box with your dumb rhetoric you stupid bitch. 😆
they did. his aunts and uncle are his family. The Fl family court rules he could stay there while the custody case played out

they did. his aunts and uncle are his family. The Fl family court rules he could stay there while the custody case played out
Which was over-ruled by the federal government under Janet Reno who took over jurisdiction of the case. So again, where is the theft little bitch? And better yet how much longer are you going to keep this up and allow me to treat you like my bitch? 😆

Which was over-ruled by the federal government under Janet Reno who took over jurisdiction of the case. So again, where is the theft little bitch? And better yet how much longer are you going to keep this up and allow me to treat you like my bitch? 😆
the federal govt doesn’t have jurisdiction in family custody cases..janet just wanted to show favor with the dembots idol..castro

the federal govt doesn’t have jurisdiction in family custody cases..janet just wanted to show favor with the dembots idol..castro
They have jurisdiction in international family cases you fucking moron.

Hahaha…because you say so?
I showed you data and facts…..and you give me “because I say so”
I’m thinking you’re the gullible one….huh?

You didn't show squat. Don't even question me.

Florida E-Verify bill amended to exclude agriculture employers

1673122761198.png

You didn't show squat. Don't even question me.

Florida E-Verify bill amended to exclude agriculture employers

I linked you to the actual law found on a .gov website and you link me to opinion piece editorials published by leftist rags?
Stop being so lazy Humberto from Tijuana.
868B1998-F70B-4016-B402-F26EE5F850EB.jpeg

This isn't supposed to be a sarcastic question, but where did it mention that in the article?

I didn't think it was. It didn't, but DeSantis isn't a monster. He isn't going to shoot them on the beech.

By the fact that Reno took the case over and Florida family court didn't do shit.
what was in federal court was the asylum claim not the custody case

and the 11th Circuit said he could stay while the case was being played out

you ignorance is beaming

what was in federal court was the asylum claim not the custody case

and the 11th Circuit said he could stay while the case was being played out

you ignorance is beaming
11th Circuit Court ruled that and then later Florida family court denied the great Uncle custodial rights. (Had to look it up to refresh my memory) The Miami relatives lost in Florida family court ultimately. Reno went and got him and then the appeals court determined that Elian was too young to seek asylum and that only his father had a right to seek it on his behalf. So again, where was the theft dipshit?

Forum List

Back