DeSantis activates state guard as migrants flow into Florida

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Here they come, and this country is going to be swamped unless something is done right away.
Thank god a Democrat is currently NOT the governor in Florida.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Friday mobilized the state national guard to help local officials respond to a large influx of Cuban migrants landing in the Florida Keys.

DeSantis, a Republican, activated the Florida National Guard and directed state law agencies to assist in the Keys through an executive order in response to the arrival of more than 700 mostly Cuban migrants over the New Year's weekend alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep the ammo comin!!!!
Cause I ain't stoppin!!!!

thedangerbeard-dangerbeard.gif

Here they come, and this country is going to be swamped unless something is done right away.
Thank god a Dimocrat is currently NOT the governor in Florida.

We’re going to need those migrants to draft and surround the congress the next time the gop loses the election then tries to overthrow the govt. with the terrorist led proud boys.

I hope DeSantis is sending these government employees to assist the new arrivals. I know as a general rule we don't want people from shit hole countries coming to America, but in the past Cubans have become patriotic Americans loyal to the cause.

I hope DeSantis is sending these government employees to assist the new arrivals. I know as a general rule we don't want people from shit hole countries coming to America, but in the past Cubans have become patriotic Americans loyal to the cause.

Most come escaping communism, so they are more likely to be the productive type of people.

There are thousands and thousands of illegals in Florida and have been for years. DeSantis put up a big help wanted sign when passing a law that excludes agriculture from any restraint on hiring illegals.

We’re going to need those migrants to draft and surround the congress the next time the gop loses the election then tries to overthrow the govt. with the terrorist led proud boys.
These are Cubans. They aren't going to support the Communists.

Thank god a Democrat is currently NOT the governor in Florida.

Your signature line is an example of someone who is disaffected, and someone who wants to overturn our nation seeking war. Maybe (but likely not) you'll visit the National Cemetery's and see number of deaths that came with the last civil war.

I suggest it was the last, thankfully the sense of the vast majority of American's support and defend our Constitution and democracy from enemies like you.

i
There are thousands and thousands of illegals in Florida and have been for years. DeSantis put up a big help wanted sign when passing a law that excludes agriculture from any restraint on hiring illegals.
huh? it is a crime to knowingly hire illegals in Fl even in Ag…stop lying

Forum List

Back