Dermer: International support for Israel will facilitate de-escalation

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Let's face it -- most of America is standing behind Israel (except for the anti-Semites of course) because they realize what a terrorist group Hamas is and American herself has experienced terrorists on our own soil. We all know how the Intelligence Agencies here are always on the lookout for the other terrorists who want to do this country harm.

Dermer: International support for Israel will facilitate de-escalation

Ambassador to US says Obama’s support for Israel’s right to defend itself is as strong as it was during 2012 Gaza operation

BY REBECCA SHIMONI STOIL July 11, 2014

rWASHINGTON — Strong diplomatic support from Israel’s international partners will be conducive to reaching a cease-fire in Gaza, Israeli Ambassador to the United States Ron Dermer said Friday.

Speaking minutes after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned thatno amount of world pressure would deter Israel from hitting Hamas in order to halt the rocket attacks, Dermer emphasized that the opposite was also true – that in cases in which world powers supported Israel’s right to defend its citizens, it would facilitate de-escalation.

Dermer specified that Netanyahu’s remarks about world pressure did not refer to US President Barack Obama, whom he said had not wavered from the strong support that the US provided Israel during its last round of airstrikes against Gaza in 2012′s Operation Pillar of Defense.

“In eight days in 2012, the president and the prime minister spoke four times and there was very strong support of the president of Israel’s right to defend itself,” Dermer told reporters during a conference call sponsored by The Israel Project. “There is no indication that this time is different.”

Read more:

Dermer: International support for Israel will facilitate de-escalation | The Times of Israel

Yeah! Give them more weapons. That will probably calm the waves.

In the past your Arab brethren had managed to murdered millions and millions of innocent people just with their trusty swords. Meanwhile, if there was no Israel or if the Muslims actually controlled that tiny, tiny area, your fellow Arabs would still be murdering each other, the same way as they have in the past.

In the past your Arab brethren had managed to murdered millions and millions of innocent people just with their trusty swords. Meanwhile, if there was no Israel or if the Muslims actually controlled that tiny, tiny area, your fellow Arabs would still be murdering each other, the same way as they have in the past.
Thought we´ve talked about Israel, but well. Tell me who in the past did not kill innocent people?

Thought we´ve talked about Israel, but well. Tell me who in the past did not kill innocent people?

I think all of us who took history realize that since ancient times men have killed each other. Perhaps in your madrassa they didn't teach you about all those ancient wars between different groups of people. However, since Islam had been invented, many millions of innocent people have died (speak to some Hindus), and they are still dying. You seem to have no problem with what the Arabs are doing in the Middle East when it comes to other Arabs unless someone is saying something negative against your pal, Assad. As far as Muslims killing each other with their trust swords, I imagine you never spoke to anyone who was in the Korean War. The Turks were one of the groups fighting against the Commies (of course they had to be separated from the Greeks). Anyhow, at night the Turks would light a fire in an oil drum, and dance around the flames while they were drunk. The Chinese upon seeing this would fire down. The Turks would get angry, so they would just run up the hill with their trusty knives (leaving their M1s behind) and then come back with the noses, ears, and testicles of the dead Chinese and try to sell them as souvenirs to the American GIs

I think all of us who took history realize that since ancient times men have killed each other. Perhaps in your madrassa they didn't teach you about all those ancient wars between different groups of people. However, since Islam had been invented, many millions of innocent people have died (speak to some Hindus), and they are still dying. You seem to have no problem with what the Arabs are doing in the Middle East when it comes to other Arabs unless someone is saying something negative against your pal, Assad. As far as Muslims killing each other with their trust swords, I imagine you never spoke to anyone who was in the Korean War. The Turks were one of the groups fighting against the Commies (of course they had to be separated from the Greeks). Anyhow, at night the Turks would light a fire in an oil drum, and dance around the flames while they were drunk. The Chinese upon seeing this would fire down. The Turks would get angry, so they would just run up the hill with their trusty knives (leaving their M1s behind) and then come back with the noses, ears, and testicles of the dead Chinese and try to sell them as souvenirs to the American GIs
Syria is fighting a war against international supported terrorism. You may not display me as Muslim or Islamist btw.

Syria is fighting a war against international supported terrorism. You may not display me as Muslim or Islamist btw.

Hmm, nothing to say about how Assad bombed his own people. Were his own people supporting international terrorism? Tell us all about it.

Build a stadium between gaza and Israel. Make it a hand to hand.
Some form of gladiator contest to prevent the rockets and death toll.
Which ever side wins, they get one concession in negotiations.
Gladiators must shake hands before and after, then go out and share a meza.

Forum List

Back