Denver Police Officer Crippled by Vax Mandate, Tears Up on TV, Can’t Carry My Kids to Bed Anymore

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012

Ticker: CDC Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, COVID “vaccine” possibly linked deaths: 18,000+. Hospitalizations: 88,000+. Permanent disabilities: 28,000+.

Still a virus with a 99.98% recovery rate for people under 50, all but agreed had man-made origins assisted by NIH funding, approved by Anthony Fauci, to a Chinese military bioweapons lab. A Denver police officer has gone public with his story.

Denver Police Officer Jose Manriquz was a fabulously fit runner and father of four before the Denver PD forced him to take the Pfizer injection to keep his job. Now he can’t walk without assistance. His doctor believes it was the shot, and that he may not recover for years, if ever. Manriquez’s lawyer is representing nine other Denver police officers with various serious health issues after taking the injections.

Bill Gates: “no normalcy” until the entire world population has received the “vaccinations” in which he is heavily invested. Gate :“You don’t have a choice.”
Bill Gates: “You don’t have a choice” (View at Bitchute)

Below: Gates arriving at Klaus Schwab's 2019 World Economic Forum. Schwab is author of "The Great Reset."

Ron Paul Exposes Bill Gates and the “Great Reset”

“The Fourth Industrial Revolution,” Klaus Schwab:
“Any package, pallet or container can now be equipped with a sensor, transmitter or radio frequency identification (RFID) tag that allows a company to track where it is as it moves through the supply chain—how it is performing, how it is being used, and so on.…...In the near future, similar monitoring systems will also be applied to the movement and tracking of people."

gateswef.jpg

The Fauci Jab causes immediate immune system issues, which is why so many "totally vaccinated" show up at Emergency Rooms. Their immune system is screwed and they get a cold or whatever when normally they would not. But later, even more pernicious auto-immune issues occur that are incurable.

Ticker: CDC Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, COVID “vaccine” possibly linked deaths: 18,000+. Hospitalizations: 88,000+. Permanent disabilities: 28,000+.

Still a virus with a 99.98% recovery rate for people under 50, all but agreed had man-made origins assisted by NIH funding, approved by Anthony Fauci, to a Chinese military bioweapons lab. A Denver police officer has gone public with his story.

Denver Police Officer Jose Manriquz was a fabulously fit runner and father of four before the Denver PD forced him to take the Pfizer injection to keep his job. Now he can’t walk without assistance. His doctor believes it was the shot, and that he may not recover for years, if ever. Manriquez’s lawyer is representing nine other Denver police officers with various serious health issues after taking the injections.

How sick are leftoids when one of them responds to this post with a funny face?

Bill Gates: “no normalcy” until the entire world population has received the “vaccinations” in which he is heavily invested. Gate :“You don’t have a choice.”
Bill Gates: “You don’t have a choice” (View at Bitchute)

Below: Gates arriving at Klaus Schwab's 2019 World Economic Forum. Schwab is author of "The Great Reset."

Ron Paul Exposes Bill Gates and the “Great Reset”

“The Fourth Industrial Revolution,” Klaus Schwab:

gateswef.jpg

Goes to show, rich establishment elitists WILL kill you for money.

How sick are leftoids when one of them responds to this post with a funny face?

How sick are right wingers when they make shit like this up? Seriously. Why isn't this guy on a real news network? Why is he only on the "Questionable Sources"?

Nobody believes your fake news bullshit!

The lefties who mock the people who are suffering from vax complications are merely confirming they are human garbage. We knew it, just more evidence.

Really odd behavior.

The lefties who mock the people who are suffering from vax complications are merely confirming they are human garbage. We knew it, just more evidence.

Really odd behavior.

Hey. I’ve said this before. I don’t want you to get the vaccine. I don’t want any RW extremist to get the vaccine. I really don’t want you to get the vaccine.

D45E7187-2757-4EA2-9EF2-54105C94FFA8.jpeg

I am begging you. Please don’t get the vaccine. Please. We will all be much happier a year from now if you don’t get it.

Don’t go to the hospital. Treat it yourself with horse dewormer.

How much more clear can I be? Please don’t take the vaccine.

You didn't answer the question? But your attempt to deflect the question is weak, at best.

If this guy is genuine, why is he ONLY on a "questionable source"?
"Questionable source" is a totally subjective phrase and if you don't already know that, it's time you learned. YOU question the source, but since when are YOU the one and only genuine arbiter of truth? What was the date of the event that made you the semantic boss of us all? Be specific.

Hey. I’ve said this before. I don’t want you to get the vaccine. I don’t want any RW extremist to get the vaccine. I really don’t want you to get the vaccine.

View attachment 562108

I am begging you. Please don’t get the vaccine. Please. We will all be much happier a year from now if you don’t get it.

You just make sure you get your own shots. Please.

The Fauci Jab causes immediate immune system issues, which is why so many "totally vaccinated" show up at Emergency Rooms. Their immune system is screwed and they get a cold or whatever when normally they would not. But later, even more pernicious auto-immune issues occur that are incurable.

Notice they never call it a "immunization" because if it were that then it would be a different ball game.

View attachment 562108

Forum List

Back