What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SomeDudeUDunno

VIP Member
Reaction score
All-Ages Drag Show Draws Controversy, Protests

"DENVER (CBS4)– Protesters were kept behind a fence with a strong police presence outside an all ages drag show in Denver on Sunday. About a dozen young people participated in the show which caused some controversy.

all-ages-drag-show-10pkg_frame_850.jpg

(credit: CBS)

The show on Sunday was organized by Mile High Comics and the spotlight quickly turned away from the stage and focused on the controversy."

OP
S

SomeDudeUDunno

VIP Member
Reaction score
Once again, a bunch of single moms displaying munchausen by proxy, abusing their children to virtue signal and feel good about themselves.

Any parent subjecting their kids to this garbage should have their kids taken from them. Fuck your libertarian arguments, pedo enablers.

night_son

Diamond Member
Reaction score

"DENVER (CBS4)– Protesters were kept behind a fence with a strong police presence outside an all ages drag show in Denver on Sunday. About a dozen young people participated in the show which caused some controversy.

The show on Sunday was organized by Mile High Comics and the spotlight quickly turned away from the stage and focused on the controversy."

The police have been ordered to protect these events because whoever funds, holds and approves of them knows damn well that sooner or later all the villagers will show up with pitchforks and torches.

OP
S

SomeDudeUDunno

VIP Member
Reaction score

The police have been ordered to protect these events because whoever funds, holds and approves of them knows damn well that sooner or later all the villagers will show up with pitchforks and torches.
Rightfully so. I am going to the next protest since I'm in AZ. Not planning on being stupid and getting arrested. Just standing with my fellow concerned countrymen and voicing our disdain for this pedo platter of an event.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Reaction score

I feel really sorry for these kids when they grow up and find the real world totally different from what they are prepared for.

I feel even more sorry for the world if these kids grow up and find themselves fitting right in with the world.

OP
S

SomeDudeUDunno

VIP Member
Reaction score

I feel really sorry for these kids when they grow up and find the real world totally different from what they are prepared for.

I feel even more sorry for the world if these kids grow up and find themselves fitting right in with the world.
Don't feel sorry for them when they grow up. Protest and help stop the abuse today, my friend. Don't be afraid. The majority is not on board with this yet. We cannot slack off like we did with faggots and their phony marriage.

OP
S

SomeDudeUDunno

VIP Member
Reaction score
"The show is a regular occurrence, happening the first Saturday of the month for the past six months."
This is a lie, they have scrambled the dates up to keep people from successfully protesting.
They held events on both Mother's and Father's Day. Obviously to mock traditional family and culture.

OP
S

SomeDudeUDunno

VIP Member
Reaction score
“These kids are so brave. To be able to share their gifts and their talents,” said Elizabeth Mitchell. “I am a Christian and because I am a mother of a gay child and because my granddaughter is performing in this today. There is a lot of emotion and a lot of conflict for me.”

Another stupid hell-bound single mother who screwed her kids up. No lady...you're not a Christian...not in any way shape or form.

Tijn Von Ingersleben

Gold Member
Reaction score
More bullying, that's what I say.

Other kids should be encouraged to beat the faggot out of every one.

Kondor3

Cafeteria Centrist
Reaction score
Somebody call DCFS and get 'em to place the kids in temporary foster homes...

Friggin' insane LibTards...

Intolerant

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Where ever liberals migrate they bring the disease with them. Sick fuckers.

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
Reaction score
These kids are doing what their parents want them to do.............Screwing the kids up early on.........Crazy dang world we live in now.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$225.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List